xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sader

Setting Up Mailbox Account Problem Please help

So heres the situation ;)

I am using "Mozilla Thunderbird" as my email client program.

And I want to set my site mailbox it is admin@sader.trap17.com to it

And when I am setting up this account I am asked to choose

Type of incoming server "POP" or "IMAP" also I am asked to enter Incoming server.

(I know that mailbox exist and it's working becouse I allready have few messages)

I am choosing "POP" and Incoming server name as "mail.sader.trap17.com" it looks that everything is OK but when I am entering password I get this

Posted Image

Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting

I am 99.99% sure that password is correct so what I am doing wrong

Besides my SMPT is set to my internet provider

I dont get it why I am heving problem with this mailbox other mailbox works fine :P

So this is it hope anybody will know how to fix my problem

Make sure the log-in name is set to "admin@sader.trap17.com" and not just "admin". I made that mistake to begin with. If that fails then try replacing the @ with a +, that sometimes works.

Thank you rvalkass for your fast replay very much I tryed like you suggest to cnahgelog-in name is set to "admin@sader.trap17.com" and not just "admin". and finaly I didn't get that ugly WARNING mesage instead I saw my messages in this mailboxmy emotion befor and until your replay :P -> :( -> :P -> ;) -> :( -> :P P.S. never would think that problem is becouse off log-in name :P