xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Microsoft

Bill Gates somewhat story

ok this is a story about bill gates I have been reading lots lately about? famous peeple and one of the most interesting of these famous peeple is Mr. Bill Gates and so what I have thought to do is tell you about him from the best of my collection. I saw a film on him two days ago and I also read a book but the book was not about Bill Gates but I was thinking about the film about Bill Gates when I was reading the book. The book was pretty boring I guess.

I think Bill Gates is a very very interesting man and that is why I am going to tell you all about his life now and so here it is. Oh yeah his middle name is Soft so his full name is really Bill Soft Gates. I bet you did not know that and I did not know that until I was told that.

Bill Gates is one of the filthiest rich men in the whole world and the reason is becauze he invented the computer. He is right up there with Alexander Graham Bell and Enstien and that other smart guy who invented the telephone. If it was not for Bill Gates you would not be reading my column right now as you wouldn not be on a computer. You would probably be doing something else like yard work. Thank God for Bill Gates is all I can say.

I am going to tell you his life story starting at the very start and going on from there. Lets move on to the next paragraf and I will begin.

Bill Gates was born in one of the States in The United States at the height of the depression in 1952. It might have been 1953 or 1954 but I think it was 1952 for sure. No one on that day knew except maybe his mother that the geeky looking baby with glasses would one day? be rich beyond your wild dreems.

His mother was a very nice woman and she was a stay at home house wife who worked at a sock factory and his father was a reel dork. Maybe that is where the saying like father like son came.

When Bill Gates was about five years old he got very very interested in gadgets and radios and tubings and fabrics and wirings and other electric stuff like that. He ingested a lot of information on all kinds of things and slowly but shirley he got smarter and smarter until by the time he went to high skool he was vastly superior in thinking stuff than the ordinary joe. He would have been called a computer nerd back then but he had not invented the computer yet so he was just a nerd I guess.

The first computer he built was in his basement at the tender age of twenty. He went to college and he showed peeple his computer and they were very very surprised and he won awards and stuff like that and he very quickly opened up a bank acount.

He decided at that point in time to start up his own business and he started up the business with his best friend who was Mike Row. They put there names together and decided to call there new business Microsoft wich is cool. Than after there first computers were unleashed to the world they got into a big fight over money and Bill Gates fired his friend. I guess they had a row ha ha. Oh yeah and Bill Gates has a brother who was famous in his own right and his name is Mark Spitz the famous swimmer. I bet you did not know that.

With in two years computers were all over the place and Bill Gates name was a house hold name and everyone knew his name.

One day Bill Gates was sitting at his fancy home way back in 1985 and he was deeply thinking and a guy passed by his house carrying a computer. The guy passed right by his window. Bill started to really think and that is when it hit him like a bulls eye.

Computer...window...computer...window....and that is how he came up with Windows 95. It really amazes me that Bill Gates can think like that.

Bill Gates once got a pie in the face and people laughed when it happened but I think that people are just jealous of him because he is very very smart and very very rich and treats people like dirt.

As you may know he lives in the biggest mansion in the world and this mansion has over 200 rooms and 30 of them are bathrooms and I guess you can say that would come in handy if you had diearea ha ha. I think I spelled that wrong but you know what I mean.

That is about all I have to tell you about the one and only Bill Gates and I think peeple should not be so mean to him because he is just a regular person like you and me except for the stupid glasses he wores that makes him look like a geek.

I actually want to be bill gates just becuse his rich :P imagining having the best computer and the best hosting! and *collapse* ;)

Notice from BufaloHELP:
You cannot copy and paste what is not yours. Plagiarism is highly frowned upon here in Xisto. Even if this is yours, since it was posted prior to posting, you must
it--even your own words. This is your last verbal warning.
Edited by OpaQue (see edit history)

I read a book about Bill Gates a few years ago and alot of the stuff in there seems to be different because Bill Gates did not invent the computer he invented an OS. Bill Gates did not even invent DOS he bought it from IBM so there is no way on Earth that he invented the computer.

:P Nice story :P but if some one don't know there is windows before Bill Gates come. Bill make them only much more user friendly for 95% "dump" pc users :] + good advertise. And we got recipe for millions ;) 1. Create somthing what can be use by most people.2. Sold this on whole word :]

I read a book about Bill Gates a few years ago and alot of the stuff in there seems to be different because Bill Gates did not invent the computer he invented an OS. Bill Gates did not even invent DOS he bought it from IBM so there is no way on Earth that he invented the computer.

178403[/snapback]

I knew it as Gates sold the early version of DOS to IBM...? While Gates was making a deal with IBM, his partner went to some guy working off of his garage and bought it for like few hundred dollars. Basically, Gates BS'ed his way into selling the idea. Gates was well known in his college days to be one of the best poker players. HA~! A regular BS'er made some OS and found a company called MS.

how could bill gates invente a computer? don't you guys know anything about compter history? I'm not really sure about the name of the first computer bit I think it was abakus. A info that always good to know, why is an error in code called bug? becouse on this first computer a real bug got stuck inside and it stoped working. The computer was mechanical ;) Sorry about my bad english

how could bill gates invente a computer? don't you guys know anything about compter history? I'm not really sure about the name of the first computer bit I think it was abakus. A info that always good to know, why is an error in code called bug? becouse on this first computer a real bug got stuck inside and it stoped working. The computer was mechanical :P Sorry about my bad english

178762[/snapback]

lol i knew that two :P the bug thing they told me in my class :P what would it be called if there wasnt a real bug there ;)

he just made the computer better thats all he did, nothing more and then started buying out softwear companies as well, to monopolize the industry.

Let me get something straight here, are you being serious or not. I mean I first read it and I thought it was a joke, but now you say you heard it in School, if that is true I really hope your not doing the same examss the rest of the world do as you will surely fail. Ok so I admit to not being a genius myself, but Bill Gates inventing the computer, really how stupid is that, I mean even if he had of invented the computer he would have most likely bought all the other computer companies and used their technology.Anyway I still think your not entirly being serious here.