xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Nue1

Anime Talk Jap Anime

Guys and ladies let's have a talk about Japanese animation here.Since the last middle of the year and I had broadband connection, then I downloaded many and heeps of anime. Now I have about 30+ completes series.Here are my list (this include OVA, Movie and etc.):12 Kingdoms Juuni KokukiAzumanga DaiohBeckBerserkDa Capo Season 1Daa Daa DaaDevil manDragon DriveFullmetal AlchemistFull Metal PanicG GundamGankutsuouGundam 08th TeamGundam 0080Gundam 0083Gundam Char Counter AttackGundam SeedGundam ZGundam ZZGunparade MarchLast ExileMacross 7Macross SDFMacross PlusMezzo DSAOnegal Teacher (Please Teacher)Ragnarok The AnimationRobot CarnivalRaxephonShadow SkillSoukyuu No FafnerSpace Adventure CobraStar Ocean ExTenjou TengeTrigunand many more. I want you guys to post your anime list here :)and let's have some discussion about it here.

Do you know the " little cherry"Oh,i'm sorry i just don't the english name of it.but i know the role of the play named cherry.and some anime of japan i just like so much but i just don't know the name of it.the English name..and of course i like japan anime the best the second is american anime

I think never heard of "little cherry" you mentioned but is it something like a girl discovered by Otaru. Her cooking capabilities are phenomenal. She is equipped with a battlefield sensor or something like that and she also has an uncanny ability to turn any situation into a fantasy love scene between her and Otaru, isn't it?

It is surprising to see a fan of Full metal Alchemist, Gundam and Macross who likes Azumanga Daioh. I must admit that the three series of animations are really classic, but sometimes I think they are too serious for me. I watch animes mainly for entertainment, an epic that lasts too long is simply not suitable for me. Full metal Alchemist is in 41 chapters, while Gundam and Macross are in many chapters more. Azumanga Daioh, on the contrary, is in short chapters. Even if missing one of them doesn?t really matter. Azumanga Daioh is a very relaxing animations. It reminds me of the days I was in high school. That?s why I like it a lot.My choice of animation is a very ?childish?. Say, I love DG Charat, an animation which I sometimes even find too ?idiotic?. My latest favorite is Kamichu, an animation now aired in Asahi TV. The story is about a middle school girl turned into a Kamisama (Goddess) one night and then she began to engage in fascinating adventures. The graphics are stunning and the story is quite relaxing too. The city where the story is based in, onomichi, is a charming city and I am sure that if you like Azumanga Daioh, you will love Kamichu.

Baki the Grappler is about this 13 year old kid named Baki, trying to become the greatest fight in the world. Its a great anime, And there is a lot of different types of martials arts in the Anime, jui jitsu, muay thai, boxing, pro wrestling, karate, etc. It's real funny how the anime use's real life people, Like one guy in there : Dickson from Rio De jinero Brazil, over 700 fights and no losses, Brazilain jui jitsu, cracks me up, Would you too if you knew about Rickson, a Brazilain jui jitsu guy from Rio De jinero Brazil, with over 400 fights and no losses, Anyhow it's a great anime. I beleive they only have one season out in English, However you can pick up the japanese versions with subtitles if you dont mind that.