xisto Community
wild20

What Would You Do If You Met God,..right Now. Well?

If I meet God, I know I'm already be dead, unless he comes into my dreams to tell me something.Well, I basically woundn't ask anything because I would be too surprised to meet with God. I'd stay blur for some time.

The answer to that is very simple microsoft. Read your bible. It will tell you why. I can imagine God likes creating. He is after all, the central source of life. So, I think He was most likely wanting to create some more. Remember, we were created after God's own image. This means that we are special. I won't say better than other life in the universe, just special, like all His creation. Have a good day.

If i seen GOD i would not know what to do i would be so shocked and i bet everyone of you would to u wouldnt be able to talk to him,i wouldnt......I would set there saying is this a dream am i dreaming?LOL i would to but then id realize this aint a dream.....Wow if that happened that would have made my day for a couple of years lol.....but if i could speak i would ask him how it is in heaven,is it great?And i would ask him if the end of the world coming?if not when will my time to go?id have tons more questions that id bug him and he would leave......but that would be the must shocking/wonderfull day of my life,Meeting GOD are u kidding that just amazing......only if would happen,but i never know it could.

Since I'm an atheist, and don't believe in god, you can imagine my first answer ;)

But, for the sake of the arguement, let's say god appears in front of me right now (Oh man, here he comes... Wait... No... I'm just halucinating, I'm tired)...

First of all, I would be very very VERY sceptic about who he is. He would have to prove he is god, or I would just nod, and say "Yes, yes, you are god. Did you take your medications today?" If he would prove he really is god (and not some alien with some strange technology), I guess... Well, I guess I would be in for it... That would prove me wrong, and probably condemn me to eternal fire of hell, of whatever place god sends people to... I'd probably ask him everything others would, why are we here, why are you doing this to us, and this and that...

Why would you look at the world around you, when you could look at something far greater.

177966[/snapback]

What does that mean? What should we look at? What is greater than life? We do live in this world, right? Maybe I'm mistaken... Or, if we shouldn't look around us, what's the point of us being here? I just don't get you religious types, honestly... At one point you almost have me believe in god, then, at one point, you say such nonsense, that I remember why I don't believe in god... No offence intended, really... I just don't understand the point of life, if we are to look at something htat doesn't exist (or at least, we are not certain it exists)

um a trange question but i guess my reaction would be strange as well:i'd prolly site down and roll me one then walk away since the dude would i'd see woulden't be god. the rolling part would be just to calm me down ;)

I have to admit that I have absalutely no idea. I would probably be a mixture of all the suggestions. I would probably be pretty dumbstruck at first, but would recognise that this would be an oppertunity. I would probably talk about where I've gone wrong in life and ask if He's actually forgiven me. I'd also ask a few questions, but I think I would mostly just enjoy His company.

I don't see how you can believe in anything else Galahad. Evolution is filled with holes, and most other religions are just myths. Chrsitianity is the only religion in the world with a book that is in accordance with most science and talks about an explanation for the creation of the world. I mean what nonsense are are talking about? If you are refering to evolution nonsense, I am with you there;) Have a great day guys.

If by some odd twist of nature, I met God while still living, then I would have millions of questions to ask. Why He took people from me, what His plans were for my life, I'd ask Him how the love of my life REALLY felt about me, or if there was nothing to hide, and if she shares the same love I have for her. I'd ask what i'm here for, what should I have done in certian situations, Tons of questions, long chats might ensue, but I'm sure I won't meet the big guy upstairs for at least twenty more years (that's a stretch, I'm not THAT old) and when It does happen, I do pray (to God, yes) that I'm very much dead.If some individual actually met Him while living, and there was proof, then he'd be pestered with questions, interviews, insane-asylums, etc. Too much trouble. I want to be dead when I'm truly in his presence.Chris

I would slap him in his face and get mad at him because he doesnt let me be where i want to be.. and by now.. by going through all this *BLEEP* my gf and i deserve to be together

I wanted a more meaningful post that that therapy. I would like to remind people that I am trying to get you to think, not spout off at every thing that is wrond in your life. After all, if you were part of the debate, "Is God To Blame" you would have seen how God is justified in His actions. Yet you condem Him as if He caused your problems. Remember also that we are only human and cannot question God's actions. He sees things on a grander scale. Remember that guys.

i just laugh and point at him and tell him/her/it that they screwed up bad and then walk off and keep on laughing.

Evolution is filled with holes, and most other religions are just myths.

179179[/snapback]

Evolution is filled with holes... Hm... And The Bible is not? Honestly, I'm thinking of taking that book, and starting reading it, and looking for holes... I'm sure I would find plenty... One thing to remember is, people needed something to explain things they didn't understand. So, it was logical they made up some supreme being, who controls everything around us... So, there we have God, Alah, and who knows how many other gods, and godesses...

Can you prove to me, that Christianity is not a myth? What basis do you have to claim, that Christiannity is the one religion that is right? You have some evidence to support this theory of yours? In the age we are living now, and it is easier and easier to deceive people, I need solid proof for everything... Believing in something is good, we need to believe in something. But blindly accepting tons of things, that can very easily be made up... Not gonna happen... You always say we need to prove god doesn't exist. Why don't you prove to u he does exist.

And I was speaking of "we need to look something else, not where we live" nonsense... If I live here, I need to look around me, that's why I have eyes, brain, and other senses... Anyways, if I were religious, I would say "that's why god gave me the eyes and the brain", wouldn't I? If we are to close our eyes before pain and suffering, claiming that god will take us soon, and all will be well... Let's just say, it's not going to be a nice world, and we all migh very soon see if there is god, or just "ashes and dust"...

Saint_Michael: Great thing to say man ;) I just might do that after he answers my questions :P or she, maybe god is she :P

If you look at the bible, it actually is the only religion on earth that shgives a viable answer and solution to the creation of all things. I think most people don't want to believe in a loving God because they fear that there are to many restrictions. It is not true. There was a great debate. It was with two world leading professionals in evoltion, and in christianity. Check it out here, there is no denying that there is a God. Not many, but one. Mods, I hope it is okay to post this link, it should help solve a problem and give some answers. Thanks.
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

well here is a hole for you the creation of animals, dinosaurs where not mention why because they have not been discovered yet.another hole in the bible is that the age its scientifically impossible to live 900 years like adam did.also where did the other people come from if adam and eve gave birth to alot of children and they get freaky with each other then, the human world is really screwed up. i could go on and on about the exploits in the bible but i destroyed the religion enough.OH one more thing every religion has the same stories different characters but same stories, the great flood, birth of mankind, armegeddon, the god(s), its all the same.yeah i love destroying peoples beliefs.