xisto Community
lazytyguy

Free Psp's are the psp offers real

Actually, there are free things like free tastes in the mall. Are there hidden charges to you there? Guess not... :( (I'm in a stupid joking mood right now, please pardon me)Oh, and so far, breathing is free for all, and so is Xisto hosting! (I'm getting lame, please forgive me...) :P So generally, I don't believe that nothing is free.

Notice from cmatcmextra:
Edited as requested
Edited by cmatcmextra (see edit history)

I would be incredibly sceptical. All this really sounds like is the whole IPod thing all over again. Do a search for free ipods and you'll get 1000's of sites offering free ipods. Nothing is free, ESPECIALLY something as valuable and expensive as a brand spanking new PSP that hasn't even been available for a month yet! Somewhere along the line you'll have to pay money, that's after reading through pages of crap and having to go through a lot of bs. It's amazing how many con men are strolling around the web.

I dont know who to believe with all this free stuff. i heard people say that they have gotten. i found this one from uk if you would like to use it but i dont know if it really does work. Alienware Freebies(click here) Also if you are memeber of rotten eggs you might remember a guy named addison. He was labeled the ipod king or something like that because he would show pictures of tons of free games, psp, gamecube and especially ipods. In some pictures he looks young and has tons of stuff but I dont know he might be just 45 year old person sitting home trying to convince younger people to waste there time doing this kind of stuff.

Some of those offers are true and most of them are not. I know on this one offer i clicked a long time ago they were really giving free psp's and i got one. But this is the problem your going to spend more money than the psp costs's. They are going to ask you to order magazines all this other crap. Thats the part i really hate i rather just go on ebay and buy one lol it will cost me cheaper. ViButX

DONT DO ITlike everyone else said except for the liar- i mean poster above who said he got all that stuff, none of these offers are free. I work for a research firm that explores such deals and we have computers designated for testing out these offers. About 50% of the time, the offer does not get anything at all period, and about 25% of the time, the offer ends up making you pay a lot of money before getting the product. The other quarter of the time is other scamming techniques. Just don't do it. Just because you want something extremely badly doesn't mean that it's for real or it's true. If you want it that badly, go buy it at a store.

I am living in Ireland and the new psp is coming out on september 1st so I decided to look up buying one over the internet to get it cheap and found a load of free psp offers and people saying they recieved the free psp. Are they telling the truth? Where can you find the sites actually giving away the true free psp offers

177328[/snapback]

No!! Don't beleive them! The company thats offering you this is lying. They just want you to give them your credit card number so they can go spend it. If a offer sounds too good to be true, then don't beleive it!

Man those free offiers dont even make sence so dont click on them. Ive clicked on 1 before it sent me to get a free key chane with a psp another 1 siad i get a cell phone instead of a psp(keep in mind that the officer origionaly siad FREE PSP) it just aint worth the time clickin on it so dont even take the time. besides most of them r scams for money.just sayinDONT FALL FOR IT

Ya don't listen to those guys.....none of that stuff is free....they just want you to complete their survey.....The only free stuff you can get is by like draws at the store.....Ya, so never fall for these tricks ....Its all a lie...they just want u to complete their survey....and 1 more thing....PSP's are AWESUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

I am living in Ireland and the new psp is coming out on september 1st so I decided to look up buying one over the internet to get it cheap and found a load of free psp offers and people saying they recieved the free psp. Are they telling the truth? Where can you find the sites actually giving away the true free psp offers

177328[/snapback]

i dont think so a psp is a verry expansive device so i don't think that they would just give it away but that is my opinion. because a psp is about 250 dollar it's rather crazy to just give them away don't you think. well think what you want to think but i don't believe it. by the way do you have a link that confirms your theory? if you do show it to me! and then i'm going to check it out myself! ok that's all i wantede to say so than you all know!

see ya later

:(:D:ph34r::(

websites and people say this but one u sign up you must get a certain ammount of refferals , basically you muct get people to sugn up to offers so you can get a free console or i-pod or whatever so it's basically not free for other people but it is for you