xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
bsdpowa

What Would You Do If You Had 5,000$

I would use it for game about 10/100 of all the money (some game that use money) and I will spend it on to buy stuff oversea especially my hometown, Thailand. All cheap stuff there and with that way you can double or triple the $dollar 5000 anyway.The cheap thing that is almost everything, you can buy 1 movie for $1 I guest, about $4 for dinner or breakfast (a cheap food that is but delicious), stay over night at some place like a hotel or motel or something like that. Almost for foreigner in Thailand are cheap.

I would actualyl save for college. IN like a savings account. Stocks are a risk for me. But i gotta withdraw about 1000 first so i can spend it. lol. on clothes and all that you know.

OK, say you have 5,000$ and you want to double or triple it, what would you do? Where would you invest the money to and how would you do it? Share your ideas.

177067[/snapback]

HECK, I would pay off all of my bills and if I have any left over, buy a car or something. 5,000 would fix my problams and make it a happy day for my husband and myself, WHERE DO I SIGN UP lol

A lot of people have suggested buying comic books, sealing them and selling them in 50 years. It won't work, I read an interview with a comic industry professional and he said that they'd probably be worth less than they are now because everything is so heavily produced. Also if you go to http://comicspriceguide.com/ you'll see that unless you have the original #1 of a comic book, or a copy of an edition where something substancial happens(like daredevils first wear of his 'new' constume) they are worth practically nothing. I just bought the first edition of marvel adventure featuring daredevil #1 1976, perfect condition off ebay for basically nothing, I then looked a bit deeper and saw that the most expensive copy of that edition was going for $50, with most going around $10. Any comic bought today will not be worth anything in the future as no new comic will grip people as much as they did in the old days. If you had a genuine copy of Action Comics #1(that's the first superman comic) you could ask anything from between $500,000 up to $3,500,000... Now that's an investment.

I agree..but games..those are worth lots. If you find rare japanese games...like FF3 ppl will pay tons for stuff like that. Once I saw a guy buy a version of the original Metal Gear Solid for nes for like $200. And thats not very rare. Imagine something likie impossible to find. O_O

$5,000 isn't a lot of money. I could see myself blowing it on useless things like a small slurpee machine (I don't like slurpees). I probably wouldn't do anything with comics, games, and or invest. I am poor with money, it goes to three things: Coke, smokes, and a new tooth brush every week. One part would go to my habit, and the other would go to crap gizmo's if I had $5,000.