xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
brawler

Game Everyone Has But You

Halo 2 is awesome. I like using the glitches to my advantage like super jump glitches. You sit up there sniping em while they can't do anything. Foundation is the map I need for Halo 2. I like the Ascension Super Jump Glitch. I have almost completely mastered it. I just have trouble hitting exactly on the center to go sky high. But than you just sit up there sniping everyone while they try to get up there or kill you. Its funny. I can only get the top of the map super jump glitch though. The other ones are hard. But I like Halo 2. Halo is also fun. I like the maps on Halo and some of the weapons. But I like Halo 2 better because the rockets ain't as slow.

Halo 1 and 2. I did have 1 before, and I played it through the first couple levels, and I thought it was totally terrible. I dont see why people make a huge deal about it, and I defanatly dont see why people get tatoos about that game (Im only talking about 1 here, just to let you know. I havent played 2, although I can immagine it cant be that much better than 1). I also dont have Warcraft, and I havnt ever played that game, so I cant really say much about it.

Edited by RockinTheCasbah (see edit history)

i did enjoy the halo gamesas far as a game that everyone has but me, CS is one, i don't mind the game but playing it against people that kill you in three seconds is just no fun, games like that should have a handicapping system or something.I also don't have any game that is only payed online, like those MMPORGs or whatever they're called, its just never been my thing.