xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
brawler

Best Sequel Of All Time

What do you think is the best sequel of all time and why?I think it would have to be Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 (especially the Triple Thrill Pack which includes Time Twister and Wacky Worlds expansion packs) because it has so much more to offer than the original. The Triple Thrill Pack comes with about 20 or 30 more scenearios than the normal RCT2.

Halo 2. A new Blood Gluch type map. New weapons, good story. Most of all, co-op missions which are crazy when played with friends on a big screen ^^. I could go on with why its so good, but I don't want to be a credit wh*re.

I think the best sequel of all time is grand theft auto san andreas cuz it added so much more stuff to the game like u could drive a 747 which was fun and u could build up ur guy and have to weapons at once

All of you are insane. Halo2 was terrible and besides that it was online and the first one wasnt is the only true reason Halo is even consider a great sequel. GTA 3 might be the best game of all time. It had the best plot, best maps and everything was good about it..unlike Halo2.....But Maybe you can consider Madden to be sequels. I will go with Madden 2005, as the best sequel if you include sport games. Otherwise its GTA 3.

I think Star Wars: Dark Forces 2: Jedi Knight was really good. It did a great job of continuing with the heroes from the first Dark Forces game: Kyle Katarn and Jan Ors. The controls with all of the Force powers took some getting used to, but the character handled really well, and the graphics were pretty good for the time. I know they're nowhere near the level of, say, Doom 3, but they were still good. The story was awesome too, with all of the twists and turns traveling all over trying to find the Valley of the Jedi and keep it out of Jerec's hands, and I liked how you could choose whether you joined the light or dark side by how you act in the game.Of course, the only part I really didn't like was the level where you had to escape the cargo ship. The time limit on there was brutal!