xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
tuddy

Google Is Great... but how much do they make...

What do you think google turns over on average in 3 months?  

3 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm just interested as to what people say and why, think of all the stuff they produce and all the ads out there! :)

I think that they would make less than 10 million a month. Even with ads there are alot of costs people do not realize. They have to pay for alot and I mean alot of space and bandwidth just for Gmail. For search they have probably about 1 billion webpages on record so that there is space and when people search it is bandwidth. They have a whole bunch of extra features. It must cost alot to run Google. If you are saying without cost I would say they most likely make about 10 million. I am sure the owners of Google are not suffering I can tell you that much.