xisto Community
SharpShooter22

Favorite Sport? what sports do you like?

basketball is my fav in all.i play it as a player stands for my college every year but not professional like a career.i also play NBA live by a video game,very exciting which you can make some cooool action like slam duck...very popular game i think. :)

I like that you asked what's my favourite sport to watch/play/and for games as it is easier for me to answer.First, i like to play Football (soccer not american football) most. I like it because everyone plays it so it's not hard to find someone to play with. Also, you have to use quite a lot of skills in order to play properly. Using your feet to do something is definitely more difficult than using your hands, right? And that's more challenging for me. Also you have to be agile, fast, strength and have good stamina at the same time as only three substitues are allowed in a game. I also like to play many other sports, but my second favourite is badminton. I played badminton since i was around 6 and i am also quite good at it, playing for schools and universities. For watching, i like football most again as i like to play it. My favourite team is Liverpool as they were the first team i watched, and i was impressed by their play at that time. But i also like to watch Tennis, Basketball, American football, Cycling (i've just started watching cycling a year ago but i kind of like it). I even like to watch poker (if you count that as a sport).For games, i like football games and football managing games most. I also like american football games, snooker, cycling, basketball, golf anythign that i understand really.

I personal think basketball is the only sport i like. I play it, but watching any sport to me is boring. I play shooting guard in local leagues.

As an organized sport, I am addicted to track and field. I don't think that there is any sport (and I have played them all) that can equal the pressure of being on the starting line. I also love to play football, and agree that it is the most fun sport to watch, especially when the Patriots are owning. Video game play? Deffinately football. Also, though this should not be considered as a sport, Kung Fu is great. I believe everyone should look into Kung Fu or some sort of martial art because martial arts are awsome. So, basically, the pressure you feel when on the starting line listening to the cadence is like no other.

Swimming... definately.I took swimming lessons from age 2 until I was 9, when I passed the last 'colour' with a class of 13 year olds. I then joined a swim team.. and that was 8 years ago ^_^ I've learned to stay away from other sports.. I was never any good at them.But swimming.. swimming is definately my passion. Granted, I'm not so great at it. My shoulder quit on me when I was 14-15, and its still not better, despite physio. But I still love it.. I'm going to be lost when I graduate high school in June, and then theres no more swimming.. ^_^I honestly don't think there's a game about swimming :\ There was a part in Mario Party 3 (n64) on swimming, a minigame. But that was terrible, so it doesn't count..

i really enjoy playing squash it is such a quick game. you can't be sleeping with squash beacuse if you are even for just one second you will lose the point. I also enjoy tennis swimming and will play just about any other sport as long as it is farly enjoyable. I don't really enjoy watching many sports on tv it usaully get to boring so i would rather be playing them. One i do enjoy watching is motorsports that is really good to watch. It really is exciting to watch that as it is at extermely high speeds and the drivers need to make split second decisions while driving and it has alot of action I also enjoy playing pc games that revole around motorsport of late nfs most wanted has been really cool to play.

Favorite sport to watch would be Soccer, Hockey, Football, and Baseball.Favorite sport to play would be Soccer and Football. I never got to try Hockey or Baseball so I cannot say if it's fun or not. Wish I would have more time and the money to buy all the thing I need to be able to try it though.Favorite sport to play as a video game. I would say same as the favorite one to play because I never got to try a Hockey video game and a Baseball Video game.

I don't play sports on games :P And I rarely watch sports-if I'm watching it's either volleyball or basketball. And to play-well best of all I like bike riding B) I can ride my bike (if it wasn't broken :P:D ) for hours even if I am alone! Another sport-well I suppose training at the gym counts as a sport. I do that 3 times a week. I have been training since last Christmas Holiday but I had to stop a few times for 2-3 weeks (trip, chickenpox :D , holiday, and low resources B) ). Also I love to play basketball. I am not very good but still I like it very much. And in school I aways play volleyball when I get the opportunity. Also in the summer I used to go jumping (freerun and parkour). Of course I was a begginer so the trick part (freerun) I did only at a specially designed place for training such stuff. Now I am last year at school so I don't have time for PK and freerun. Also I pretty much like blading and skating(well skating I haven't tried but I like to watch skaters B) )Oh that reminds me-I do play one game connected with sports- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 B)

Edited by silver_wolves (see edit history)