xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
utkirbek

Utkirbek From Uzbekistan Im Utkirbek from Uzbekistan

Hello! I'm Utkirbek from Uzbekistan - beginning webmaster.I want to find friends from all the world. My English is not so good, but I'm trying ti improve it. Help me!Thank you a lot to Xisto and you, guys - my friends.Thank you for your attention!I'm glad to meet you here!

Hey Utkirbek! Welcome to Xisto. I see that you're from Uzbekistan, is your country in Asia or in Europe? just curious well, enjoy your stay! :)

Hello utkirbeke,Glad to have you aboard! And I think your English is just fine. If you find writing in English is bit challenging, just write them in simple sentences. It always works for me :)Uzbekistan, that's formal part of old Russia right? I believe you are the first Uzbekistanian to join this forum. I hope you find many resources that are here to help you as a webmaster. If there's something you need to be coded, simply ask and many of our talented people will assist you. I have seen some very impressive web-codings here.Once again, welcome to Xisto.

Thank you for your kindness, guys!I was very happy to read your replys. You are my first friends aboard.I think that we will go on. Uzbekistan is former UzSSR - part of Soviet Union (from 1991/09/01 - Republic of Uzbekistan). My country located in Central Asia.I think if you, guys, are really interested in my country, I can send you or post an information about Uzbekistan. Ask me - I'll try to answer them!Thanks a lot!

Welcome to the community! I think your English is just fine! As an English teacher in a country where the first language is NOT English, I can tell you that the sentences don't have to be grammatically perfect - communication is the most important matter. So if we all understand what you are trying to say, that's great! Anyway, I hope you enjoy your time here on the forums and post as much as you like. There are many topic/threads that you'll find on the forums, and the people here are very friendly and supportive. See you on the boards!

Hello! I'm Utkirbek from Uzbekistan - beginning webmaster.

I want to find friends from all the world. My English is not so good, but I'm trying ti improve it. Help me!

Thank you a lot to Xisto and you, guys - my friends.

Thank you for your attention!

I'm glad to meet you here!

175453[/snapback]

Welcome Utkirbek.

Kak delo (How are you)

I was 4 years in Russia in the time of Soviet Union and Russian langage is my third langage. I was there many times celebrating new years or my birthday with my friends there. But I wasn't there since 1982.

I know lot about the Soviet Union Republics. I had lot of friends from your Republic.

My best wishes to you. (vsevo dobravo)

Hello kasm and shigajet!Nice to meet you here!Tnanks for your replys, I'm glad to be your friend! Kasm, when you were in Soviet Union I even wasn't in my parents mind, because I was born in 1985! It is cool, but you have seen that I couldn't see! And I see that you remember some words - perfect! Spasibo za vash otvet! Do vstrechi!

Welcome to Xisto, Utkirbek (sorry for being alittle late)! Don't worry about your English being not so great, English is my main langage and it isn't really that great.If you need any help with anything, myself and others would be willing to be help at anytime. So, don't be afarid to ask, and we're friendly. So again, welcome around! :)

Hey utkirbek,A big welcome to Xisto forums. Your english is just fine ! Don't worry.You'll find lots of other beginner & advanced webmasters here at the forums. There's lots to learn. As you've already found out from the previous posts..there's lots of friendly, helpful people here at Xisto. Just post any questions you have & someone will be sure to get back to you. The admins & moderators are good.. so PM them ( the moderators) for any help you need for your website.The hosting is excellent.. they REALLY DO have 99.99% uptime- YEAH !!Enjoy your stay & make new friends ;) RGPHNX