xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
tuddy

Netspace: Fast, And Fully-featured This is a great ADSL ISP

Netspace is an ADSL ISP, that offers braodband to residents and bussiness all across Australia.

Netspace can offer great support, and if your going away from home for a cuple of days, and still need internet connection, you get a free dail-up account with it.

There accounts provide basic 10 email account per internet account. You can access via HTTP, POP3.

Netspace is good.
- Speed is fast
- 10 Email Accounts
- Fast sign-up process (7-10 days depending where you live.)

Netspace can be found HERE

Almost forgot, Netspace offers free traffic of certain places, they have a games channel, and they offer there own tucows download site, where all your traffic is free and doesn;t add to your limit.

They are also really good with service, i have never had a major problem and they are always up during major operating hours. They have off-peak and on-peak too.

Wow if I lived in Australia and I didn't live out in the sticks I would get this for sure. I think DSL won't get to where I live even when I am in my 80's. The e-mail accounts and free dial-up are also very tempting.

Where I'm living right now there are several choices for ADSL services - mainly from NTT and Yahoo BB (the two major players in the market). The latest advances that both companies have made is optical fibre - meaning you could also use your service for Web TV (if it's a newer model).

:) I know, i wish they woul hurry up, and make it something major here in Australia for Optic Fibre. I'm an internet-network freak person that likes connectivity! :D

Eheh, looks nice.My ISP gives me 2Mbps internet connection with 2 1GB POP3 email accounts.. It may look very nice but usually the internet is at 1Mbps so they don't really met their speed announced on the package. :ph34r:The bad is that we have a 20GB nation traffic limit and a 2GB international limit (yeh you heard right).We can't just make 2GB of international traffic or will pay more for all the additional 100MB.. :DWell i really need to get another ISP

Netspace is an ADSL ISP, that offers braodband to residents and bussiness all across Australia.
Netspace can offer great support, and if your going away from home for a cuple of days, and still need internet connection, you get a free dail-up account with it.

There accounts provide basic 10 email account per internet account. You can access via HTTP, POP3.

Netspace is good.
- Speed is fast
- 10 Email Accounts

Almost forgot, Netspace offers free traffic of certain places, they have a games channel, and they offer there own tucows download site, where all your traffic is free and doesn;t add to your limit.

They are also really good with service, i have never had a major problem and they are always up during major operating hours. They have off-peak and on-peak too.

This does sound good for Australia. I have seen commericals of Netscape before in the USA. I will still continue to use Comcast because to me it is very fast and i can hpld so much emails. It does sound though that this is a very good company. Does it offer so you can download stuff, load very fast so you get to web page faser, pop up blocker, stuff like that?

Whats the price?

Netspace is good.

- Speed is fast

- 10 Email Accounts

175383[/snapback]

It's indeed a good offer, but only for Australia and I don't think this is the right place to advertise this company, or maybe I'm wrong....too paranoic about spam :ph34r:. There are some good offers in France too. They are offering for about 20 bucks / month ADSL2 connection (20Mbps :D) at a very good quality. They also have included in this price the TV cable and the fixed phone line.We hope that this offer will be worldwide :(. Personally I'm waiting for it.