xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
SharpShooter22

Whats Up? Im new

:):D:D:D Hey ppl whats up im new to this thing so what this site all about i dont really know whats its about i know is it about sites thats all well im going to move on to something else like a real topic lol ok........ill talk about games what games do u have and y do u like them...well i have a couple of games like swat 4 i love that game im good at it and im in a clan called <HBS>SharpShooter and i have a mic to chat to other hbs members while im playing swat 4 like if im in trouble i just can talk to an other member to help me out isnt that cool, well i thank it is i love the graphics on swat 4 and the sounds its cool i suggest u get it but another game i really like is, is Starcraft it a good game also its like a future army game which u are command over and entire base and army u build and construct buildings over lands and collet crstyals and gas to make buildings and a army to take out any other person unless there your ally........ another game i got is madden i wnated to play it but i cant need a new graphics card but i hope its cool, caz i love football games im also good at them.......ok next i have a star wars game its like starcraft but different ppl but is ok i like it to well i have more but thats all ill say for now because im writing alot of words im a crazy writer so if u read all this all i have to say is LOL LOL i feel sorry for u LOL............ u know i love u lol jk PEACE :D:D

Notice from snlildude87:
Only 2 Es are needed in PEACE. One period would also suffice.

*Credits reduced*

Please do not type extraneous characters in your post, or I will give you a warning.

NOTE #2: Just realized that this was posted in the wrong forum. Moved from Make Money Online to Introductions

Edited by snlildude87 (see edit history)