xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kvarnerexpress

Handling Forms With Asp

I need Help regarding Forms(feedback, registrations, Uploading files like images) Handling. I came across many softwares and scripts that can be very useful for instant development. You can create forms and database using these softwares or can inherit the functionality of scripts in your existing projects or can even modulate the scripts according to you requirements.But as a beginner ASP programmer you want to learn all the coding and all the stuff these softwares do for you in easy steps.i have a good knoweledge of programming languages and database, but i have lack of experience in handling forms and storing them in a secure database. even i have created many forms and have applied much validations i am still not satisfied with my skills.I want a dedicated tutorial or some example stuff which can clear all the issues regarding Forms Handling. I think there are many beginner programmers on DS who face the same problem as i am. So it will be a good idea if some Geek posts a nice tutorial or some examples here.Thanks in Advance.kvarnerexpress