xisto Community
Trigonic

Anonymous Mailing how you can send mails anonymously

Hi ho to all to you who wants to send his friends e-mails without the knowing of them from whom they this e-mail -_-TUTORIAL REMOVED - OpaQue

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
I don't know who approved this tutorial, but we cannot promote this kind of postings! If this happens to work, this is nothing more than contributing to bulk spam or exploitation of vulnerable systems. Please consider every aspect before we approve tutorials.
Edited by OpaQue (see edit history)

wow ... does this really work ... i've seen a tutorial like this before but never tried this out ... but i think this will cause some trouble if some naughty kids messing around with it .. and spammers will do whatever they can to spam ...

Are you sure it sends it totally anonymously? When I look at the mail headers of any email I see this:

X-AntiAbuse: This header was added to track abuse, please include it with any abuse reportX-AntiAbuse: Primary Hostname - bla.something.info
X-AntiAbuse: Original Domain - hidden.emaildomain.co.uk
X-AntiAbuse: Originator/Caller UID/GID - [12 89] / [43 90]
X-AntiAbuse: Sender Address Domain - blaelse.something.info

Does this wipe out all anti-abuse headers too?

This doesn't work on most SMTP servers!A very few people are crazy enough to give you the permission to use their SMTP server to send anonymous e-mail that could be eventually abused (spam). When you try to send an e-mail trough that server, you will get a "Relay not permitted" error. Even if you succeed in sending an e-mail this way, your IP address is recorded by using the command "helo", and is included inside the e-mails headers!Most internet service providers record your IP address when you are connected along with the "connected at" and "disconnected at" time & date information. (and the time and date when the message is sent is always included inside e-mail headers) So, if you plan to send some hate mail to Bill Gates, think again :) .