xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Astireloth

Smackdown Vs Raw!

How many ppls here are played this game?

I have played 3 times season :P

Tell your opinion of this game! -_-

(sorry bad english)

174798[/snapback]

Whops. Forgot to tell about this game. So, this game is based on WWE Wrestling shows named SmackDown and Raw. Both shows are wrestling with many many superstars.

In game you can create your own championship belts, Pay-Per view arenas and even own superstars. In season you can wrestle in many match types. No DQ:s, Table Match etc. And you know what? You can yourself decide the rules :P

Well for starters why have you not given us your opinion?I have played, I own and I like the game.The Online matches could be better, supposedly SD vs. Raw 2006 will have better options.The relistic of the Wrestler's is good. Also the ability to create your own Wrestler (CAW), and Belt is awsome.Season mode is a bit boring after the 3rd time you have beaten it. Since it does not change, SD vs Raw 2006 supposedly will have a few more Season options but not by much.More wrestlers would be good, but you need to relize some of the young wrestlers or new wrestlers just starting out did not put in their contract video games. That is why you do not see alot of the newer ones. As for the older wrestlers their "video game" clause has expired and they have yet to renew it.SD vs Raw 2006 will be better by a long shot.

I got the game last Christmas and I love it. Well, not as bad as I used to but close enough.One of my favorite parts about it is the different main events, and of course the CAW. I also like how the fans actually look like people, while in the earlier games they were like cardboard.I've only played Season mode once, and I've yet to lose a match(yes, I haven't complete the Season mode yet, -_-). My favorite Diva to play is Victora and/or Sable, as my favorite superstar(s) is Batista and Rey Mystero.

I used to have it then sold it then bought it again then sold it and got Wrestlemania 21 I love smackdown V Raw though the graphics aren't bad or anything and it has a great range of superstars to cdhoose from but I found it the same as Most other Smackdown Games JUst playing season to get cash to unlock Old Characters or whatever.

i play the smackdown seris it actually rocks. There is a new one coming out soon actually UK release date noverember the 11th THIS FRIDAY! its got new matches better grapchis the most anticipated comfirmed match BURIED ALIVE !!!!!!