xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dark Aphalite

Hello Trap17 Members!

Well I guess I should introduce myself now that I've joined.Basically, I just joined this piece of crap called Xisto because a certain a board administrator from Xisto.com decided to ban me. Apparently they didn't like my habit of making cynical and satirical posts.My first impression of you now that I've read some of your topic titles is that I hate you, you are an idiot and you could help the forums by jumping off a cliff. But I'll hold off more of my criticism until I read your posts. I think that's only fair.If you want to leave a nice comment or nitpick, please contact me at Dark_Aphalite@hotmail.com or you can PM me in the forums here.So isn't anyone going to welcome me?

Mmm, nice welcome. Now I know why you were banned from Xisto. I won't ban you but I'm ganna give you a warning for now. I think you know why. Don't let it happen again.And, welcome? Topic closed due to....well, you know