xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
B-T

Youth Court have u ever been?why?

I didn't have to go to youth court (neither as accused nor as victim nor as witness) yet, even though my record of misdeeds is long enough for many, many hours of community service (though I could face a prison sentence for some of the things I've done if I'd get an unfair judge)......but don't bother asking, I'm not as stupid as shouting out in public what major offences I've participated in, I can just tell you I'm happy and lucky about the fact that I'm trying to stick to the laws since a couple of months (some people I know got busted about two months ago but since I didn't have contact to them for about a year now; didn't face a cop since then and didn't hear that someone's looking for me, I feel quite safe :))...

We had Mock Trial when I was in intermediate school (it was a GT program so we got to choose mini-courses from a list of topics since we didn't need to take reading - the children who chose a regular course took reading instead) and it was a lot of fun. We researched several trials, looked behind motives and alibis, and we performed a mock trial in our city's courthouse. It was really a fun experience :)