xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
josh_sg1

help me help me

what do you mean? like an FTP Client? CuteFTP and CoreFTP are good for that. Or are you asking for something that transfers files from PC - PC? Reply with some more detail, and I'll try to lend a hand :)

yeah, really dude, u should be more specific, there are so many ways 2 do what u want that i could prolly make a page long list of software that u could use....u should really make longer posts....

CoreFTP is what I use. I really love it. If you get the Standard version, it's free. If you need like advanced things...not really sure what they are, but there is an Advanced version of it. But all the features you need are in the Standard version. Permission settings, multiple file uploads, drag and drop uploading, or you can click a button to upload. It's so much better then anything else available. You can download it from http://download.cnet.com/windows/.

I use Cuteftp too. I think that cftp is best ftp program of all times. <_< No, really it's fuly user friendly, compatible & compact, quck and accessible... When you start using Cuteftp, you will never want to use another ftp program. really.

I've used WS_ftp pro, aceftp and cuteftp, and i've found ws works good but is slower than ace. Ace has always been the fastest out of all 3, cuteftp just kinda... welll its there. But sometimes ace wont work.. wont be able to login, like when the server is bogged down really bad. But WS_ftp pro will basically always work, but will be really slow. So if i cant get a login with ace, then i use ws. But ace is quicker so it is my preffered ftp program. I've never tried core.. i might have to. :)(edit)I've now tried flashfxp, and smartftp.. and i think that flash is good. Sometimes I cant get it to log on and then i go back to ws_ftp. But those 2 are my favorites. Not a big fan of ACEFTP any more.