xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Adamrosso

Problem With My Pc!

I agree with canpolitics. Go to the website of the manufacturer of your video card and download the latest driver available. Install the update and then reboot. If you encounter the same problem again, please tell us about it and we'll see what else might be possibly wrong. Good luck!

have you tried fooling around with the color bit rate? (16 bit looks like what you have, 32 bit is normal) just right click on the desktop and hit properties on the menu, and then go all the way to the "advanced" tab and change 16 bit to 32 bit. I think that's what you do. All else fails, do what they juat said.

Yes you should update your video card drivers to the latest ones... Also if you have your video card overlocked then remove the modification... If the steps above doesn't help you should update your motherboard AGP drivers... And if that doesn't help check for spyware or viruses... They might have changed the registry entries or other settings...