xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Rusty

Favorite Band Ever Name your favorite band

Hey EverybodyI just want to see which band is favored by most people,and to maybe to expand my knowledge on music.Feel free to write a bit on the band too.Great Site by the way.Oh and my favorite band (at the moment) is the english band Museand my favorite song is "Plug in Baby" and in second "New Born"

Best band ever? Well that is a hard one to choose. I think it'll have to be Ween. I love the way they have such a large variety of songs, from the country sound to punk. Oh, well, I also have a slight lean towards early NIN. But that's just me. if I had to choose a oldie but goodie it'll be Johnny Cash.

METALLICA!!!The greatest metal band ever!! Founded in 1981 by Lars Ulrich and James Hetfield.James Hetfield - Vocals/rhytm guitarsLars Ulrich - DrumsKirk Hammet - GuitarsRob Trujillo - Bass

My favorite is BOMFUNK MC'S :angry:

Some words about them: Bomfunk MC's are one of the most popular and known Finnish artists and they are also European musical breakdance power. The guys are winners of the 2000 MTV Europe Award for Best Nordic Act and 2001 German ECHO Award for Best Dance Single. The most known their songs are "Freestyler", "Uprocking Beats", "B-Boys & Flygirls", "Super Electric", "Live Your Life", "(Crack It) Something Going On". After four years and two Albums ("In Stereo" & "Burnin' Sneakers") with Sony Music Finland resulting in Worldwide Album sales in excess of 1 Million Units and Single Sales close to 3 Million Units. The third Bomfunk MC's album "Reverse Psychology" released 17th September 2004. Immediately to the music shop! :rolleyes:

who said creed and slipknot...haha thats hilarious, they are like opposite- semi-christian soft rock vs. hardcore
dont get me wrong both bands are good i just find it funny...i would have to say my favorite band now is thrice. that artist in the ambulance cd is great

Nah, i ain't too suprised at this combination, a few people i know like both.
Linkin park and slipknot are popular choices in Ireland.

Bad thing about my class(in school) is that they're are all
farmers and don't know most of these bands
with the exception of the really mainstream bands like red hot chili's
and evanescene or u2, so if i did this survey in my school they probaly be
the top 3.Just a small minority of the students would know the less mainstream bands.(so thanks for your replies)

does any one like the pixies or radiohead?

The best band i think, would have to Linken Park and Evanescence. I love both of them. I'm listening to them right now, lol. In like another 2 months or so though, i bet i will have a deferent opinion on them though. At the time being though, those are my two favourites.

Does everybody like hard/satanic/cruel music without lights of respect, love, peace?Slipknot is tha band of unhumanism :rolleyes: Rammstein showed their ill mental health every time. Marilyn Menson probably is satanist. Will Armagedon come soon with such situation in the world? Let's hope that i won't :angry: x2

Oh and my favorite band (at the moment) is the english band Museand my favorite song is "Plug in Baby" and in second "New Born"

Muse, yey Muse are cool aint listen to them for a while like.

Anyway Best Band Ever, thats a hard choice, it will have to be a list im afraid, in no particular order

Guns N Roses
Velver Revolver
McLusky
Muse

I could try to chooose but it will take about 3 years.