xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
major9

Gta San Andreas Hack

To unlock all the cities dload this fileGta san andreas 100% save file

Notice from moonwitch; the enforcer:
Because I posted downloads that are hacks into a game, moonwitch warned me. I am terrified now.... She's evil, did you know that?
Edited by moonwitch (see edit history)

Oh did you not hear? GTA sucks. Who likes a game where you shoot and kill everybody for the heck of it. -_-. Im part of the Anti-Violence games. That hot coffee mod is so pathetic. And if your gonna play a game right, ... DON'T USE CHEATS!!

I've finnished the game in 2 weeks without using cheats or anything. It's a lot better - makes it more realistic. But after I finninshed the game and spinned a bit around the map i said... "Cheating time!" :P . I've cheated only after I got the game completed (knew all the story and such). By the way... you can search google for that savegame (completed game).

Oh did you not hear? GTA sucks. Who likes a game where you shoot and kill everybody for the heck of it. :P. Im part of the Anti-Violence games. That hot coffee mod is so pathetic. And if your gonna play a game right, ... DON'T USE CHEATS!!

173240[/snapback]

Eh, commmon, whats with a little blood. The driving model sure is fun. And the fact that the game is extremely moddable. It's the biggest sandbox a game has ever gave me. Altough I agree, the Hot Coffee mod is really stupid.

glad i bump into this topic, now I am going to close it and give warnings out for this topic as well.

I agree!

Gta San Andreas Hack

Thats really the problem! Video games aren't bad for the people mature enough to play them, its the children not mature enough to play them that are the problem! I often play video games to pass the time, and I have never actually taken any of the ideas in them as far as the real world! But in the easily damaged mind of a small child, its poison to their brain!

-reply by peanut

Descriptive Title for Opinion/FeedbackGta San Andreas Hack

Intrati pe sv acesta este de RPG Real Life = 89.136.69.22.7778 !Intrati veti lua LIDER ;) SUCCES !Eu intru chiar acuma uuhU ,Daca vreti sa il contactati pe AleKs Bagati ID-ul AleKs2Yu !AleKs va asteapta :):X :-*

-reply by AleKsKeywords: hack multimod gta san andreas