xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
The_Angel

The Biggest Bank Robbery In Brazil 's History

That's kinda amazing. Like the article says, it's like its straight out of the movies... And even though their fingerprints were on a phone they're probably out of there by now, and that's probably why they weren't that careful. They probably knew that the could escape over the weekend. Either that, or maybe it was just being dumb. Even some robbers who are that clever to dig a tunnel into the bank (which is just amazing, especially if you think about the planning) could have made such a dumb mistake. Though, I kinda wonder how they know that the fingerprints do indeed belong to one of the robbers. In any case, very interesting and amusing story, thanks! :rolleyes:

Hello buddy!I live in Brazil, commonly, when I see in TV News about a bank robbery here, always the thiefs run out without a trace, and the police never catch a bank robber. A few months ago, some thiefes reach a "amazing" act over a bank security money transport (this is a number one in Brazil), called "PROTEGE"; They blow up a bomb on this headquarter and get a lot of money, with no prison by police. Its incredible, every time I watch a bank robber, the suspect of police cover to robbers is mentioned...