xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jerrylili

Account Suspended But Are My Files Safe? i have -4.85 Credits

Hi man,this is really bad, i havent' posted in a while and now i have -4.85 credits. Can i stil save my entire site and preferences??? please help. i want to have my service back, please give me time to post and get credits back again. that may take awhile, becdaus i will post god posts and not just everywhre.please let my site live again.jmanjerry -_-

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Edited topic title to meet TOS.
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

jerrylili,First of all, do not name your title after an expression that will viewed as an offensive language. I'm editing your title.Second, you MUST always search the forum before posting in haste. The answer you are seeking is available everywhere and I would ask you and other members from posting the same question over and over and over again. This can be viewed merely to help you gain hosting credits without a merit of legitimate hosting related question.Third, your files are safe until it reaches -30 although I would not recommend that you wait until -30 to bring yourself out of the hole. It's tougher that way. Topic closed.