xisto Community
cragllo

The Sims 2!

The Sims 2 is out now!I don't have it tho :) , my pc is too rubbish, but im gonna build a new one for christmas :) Anyway, The Sims 2! Discuss it here...What do you think of it? Whats are your favorite things about it? What do you like doing in it?

The Sims rulezzz i love that game.. even the original was a great game. i think this game is much better than any GAME CUBE game, lolzzzzzzz Gamecube stinks.. The Sims on the system platforms also stink, i bought the one for xbox and it stunk. so yea, dont buy it. but for the computer there are manythings u can do, so get it on the comp :rolleyes: latez

Its only good for computer so true... yah once again i will say it is one of the best games i have ever played.. that is till Halo 2 comes out or GTA SA! lol i got em both reserved :rolleyes:

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD.!!!!I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY WANT AND NEED THAT GAME!!!!!I love sims they are so totally ADDICTIVE....once you start you can't stop!!! I mean I only stopped because my mum forced me to sleep over at my friends house lmao...I know that seems sad but well HEY I am a sad person.....I don't have all of the games but my aunt was going to buy me all of them but I didn't want to waste her money...But how ever good it is it will NEVER EVER EVER beat the BESTEST game EVER....BOMBERMAN...I love this game it rocks the world....lmao

Its not sad to be addicted to the Sims... I cant wait for christmas!!!!! Do you think they'll come out with a deluxe like the other sims? Cause maybe i'll wait till then... ahh what am i saying.... I NEED SIMS 2!!!!!!!! haha

I was wondering if anyone know a site where we can download new objects for the Sims 2...and I'm not refering to the official site, but underground site or anything...I've seen what the official site has to offer, and the choices are too limited.Btw, what I mean with objects are not skins, objects = furnitures and stuffs...And specifically, I am looking for a Regeneration Booth (like those in Sims 1) where you can fill up all your energy, bladder, etc gauges.Also can we use objects in sims 1 for sims 2?

The Sims or The Sims 2 wont come out on console...
The sizes are too big, The Sims 2 setup is about 2GB!

ooooh~~~ my god ,my compute have no enough space,haha

ooooh~~~ my god ,my compute have no enough space,haha

I was wondering if anyone know a site where we can download new objects for the Sims 2...and I'm not refering to the official site, but underground site or anything...I've seen what the official site has to offer, and the choices are too limited.
Btw, what I mean with objects are not skins, objects = furnitures and stuffs...

And specifically, I am looking for a Regeneration Booth (like those in Sims 1) where you can fill up all your energy, bladder, etc gauges.

Also can we use objects in sims 1 for sims 2?

The fact is that objects for the sims 2 are much harder to make than sims 1, the images for objects in the sims 1 where 2D images, the sims 2 is tataly 3D and the objects are much harder to make...

The fact is that objects for the sims 2 are much harder to make than sims 1, the images for objects in the sims 1 where 2D images, the sims 2 is tataly 3D and the objects are much harder to make...

Seems that you like Sims a lot...(from your sites...)...Is it possible for you create an object for Sims 2?
May I suggest a Regeneration Box where you can fill up all your mood, bladder, energy, etc gauges in an instant?
Thank you.

I havent got the sims 2 yet, my pc is too rubbish.I havent realy got the skills to make sims 2 objects...A program calles blueprint might do it, but then it might not, Well all (the ones who cant) have to wait for someone to bring out a program to do it like Transmogrifier lol.

The Sims or The Sims 2 wont come out on console...
The sizes are too big, The Sims 2 setup is about 2GB!

A DVD can hold at least 5 GB. XBOX uses the DVD9 (holds 9 GB) and in the future when we get Blue Laser DVD reader/writers DVD can write upto 23 GB.

xboxrulz