xisto Community
cragllo

The Sims 2!

I'm not opening until July, didn't you read the notice? All my work is located at the blog link... Guess you didn't bother to find out.

The number of Sims threads is unbelievable. There should just be a Sims sub-forum.I like the Sims, however the old ones did start to get a little repetative, the personalty engine wasn't all that great. And the gay factor wasn't designed properly (two men or two women).The ever increasing demands on computer strength to run powerful games is increasing (several new racing games require heavy graphics, processors and memory).I don't think it will be too long until another addon is released for Sims 2, so far there is University. I wonder what will be next, Moon Colony???

The Sims 2 is soo cool! it is such a good sequel to Sims. I think most sequels arn't that good and usually only extra levels or stuff but this is like a completely new game. I don't know anyone who dosn't like Sims 2 and really I don't want to know anyone who dosn't. Everyone in my family are so addictided to it but that's a good thing! I havn't played it for a while but that's only because I don't have time and I'm addicted to Metallica S&M dvd at the mo.

It has only recently come out on mac so I havent got it yet but by golly gosh it looks sooo cool.. I really want it.. I think that the whole family tree thing is awesome..

confusedThe Sims 2!

ok so I have the sims 2, the sims 2 pets and the sims 2 nightlife..I have the 20 digit code for nightlife and pets but not the sims...So now I'm out of luck and cant play any of them! do you have a serial number for the sims 2?

-reply by emilyee