xisto Community
faith

Photoshop Questions 2 questions on PS

where is a GOOD place to get grunge brushes, and how do you install them, what folder of photoshop do you put it in? and last question, is there tutorials on blending options? Im pretty bad at them, and need to get better at them.

Notice from snlildude87:
Removed the part where you talked about serials. Don't do that here. It's against the TOS, and it's illegal.
Edited by snlildude87 (see edit history)

Grunge brushes...search on deviantart.com for them. Or just go here: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/. Then, look through all of them until you find a lovely grunge one.

Once you download the grunge brush, you can put them anywhere you want, but I usually put mine in the photoshop brushes folder: x:\program files\adobe\photoshop cs\presets\brushes. If you put them in there, photoshop will make a nice menu with all the brushes in that folder. Now, to use them select your brush tool. At the top, where it says "Brush: [picture of brush] [down arrow]", click on the down arrow. You should now get a nice menu with stuff like "Master Diameter" and a blue right arrow. Click on that arrow, and you should get another menu. Click on Replace Brushes, and find your brush. That's it!

I do not have an answer for blending options.

Haha, like those brushes are gonna be of any use to him when his Photoshop trial runs out!