xisto Community
faith

So My Spelling Sucks! oh welL

Obviously everyone notices my horrible spelling, and ive already gotten a PM about it lol, so im telling everyone now, and even though no one knows who i am, becuase im new, MY contribution to Xisto is to try to spell better, OR you guys could be OH so neat and put a spell check on here! boy wouldnt that make my day. haha well Faith is out later people.

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
I feel that this topic is best served under The Vent section. Moving...
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

You made a topic just to say that your spelling SUCKS, unbelievable. And you forgot that your grammer is bad as well just telling so you can learn how to right better now. Where do you come from?

Tucson, Airzona, but i cant really answer that liek that because then youll think it was spam for posting 2 words, and now by me saying all of thise NOT being spam someone is probally going to think this is spam and im goign to get negitave credits :\

I don't care how bad someone's spelling and/or grammar is. Nobody's perfect! I've talked with many people that are very horrible with spelling. We're all good at something, but we don't have to be great spellers. Just as long as I can understand what you're saying, I won't mention it (even if I can't, I still won't tell you it sucks, I'll just ask for clarification).

Thankyou hamtaro for backing me up, i feel liek im going to cry with all of this criticism!! its not like the world is depending on my grammer and spelling, and this isnt school, so who does it matter so much? If you can understand me whats the problem?

Thankyou hamtaro for backing me up, i feel liek im going to cry with all of this criticism!! its not like the world is depending on my grammer and spelling, and this isnt school, so who does it matter so much? If you can understand me whats the problem?

172024[/snapback]

Nah, spelling isn't everything. I myself like it, but mess it up good on my own sometimes too :D

I figure that so long as things are readable, then you should be good to go.

Oh, and about the criticizm, I used to get really upset over that sort of thing. I loved to hear the good reviews, and dreaded (not a clue if that is spelled right lol... it looks wrong to me somehow, oh well) the times when I'd get the bad ones.

But then, I came to realize, that people take a lot of time and effort to criticize, which means that they cared enough about what you are doing to put forth such an effort.

If you can get past the hurt of reading the bad stuff, you can usually find something to improve yourself with whatever you decide to do next time.

ucson, Airzona, but i cant really answer that liek that because then youll think it was spam for posting 2 words, and now by me saying all of thise NOT being spam someone is probally going to think this is spam and im goign to get negitave credits :\

I am only asked where you probally maybe your from a country that English is a second language, I to sometimes make mistake, i just couldnt believe that you would make topic about you that cant spell.

you got 30 while you've only made 26 posts ive made 44 and i still got 20

172058[/snapback]

I am sure you both "kraam" & "faith" got many credits by their "conversations" in this forum only :o:o:o

Why dont they send "PM's" to each other, so they will not have to warry about each other credits...b/c then they want get one using PM.......

-_-:P-_-:P

Ok first off...

If you are going for free hosting and you don't have it yet, it doesn't matter how many credits you accumulate over 30 before applying for hosting, YOU WILL BE RESET!!! If I am misinterpreting your statement, my apologies, but otherwise read the TOS because you are bound to be surprised when your credits are taken away. If you have 30 now, and plan on getting hosted, apply now and drop the risk of losing the 30-40 credits you think you will have after you apply.

Secondly, I am very picky on spelling errors. It's not that I will hate you for it, but I just don't think it is that hard to post with limited errors. Everytime I post, I look through and try to spot any significant errors I may have. Granted, some may slip, some intentionally, but all in all just about all of my posts are grammatically accurate in every way possible, and it doesn't take much effort. Additionally, I have come to accept the fact that we have an abundant amount of overseas members where English is not their primary language. That is all cool with me. But for those, and I guess this would include you (from living in Arizona) that English is your first language. From this, I just don't think it should be that hard for you to post legitimate, and if you have received PM's about it, then I think your posts are so inaccurate that you deserve to be told about it.

It doesn't take much, just look through and spot anything. It's no big deal for an error here and an error there, but we're trying to keep this forum professional, that's the whole point. Your first post for this topic was well written, so now we all know that you are capable of writing correctly.

- Elevenmil

Elevenmil posting error reporting can be forwarded via PM, Elevenmil is online during the hours of 12AM-12PM Monday, and again from 12AM to 12PM in any other day he chooses. As for personal contact information, Elevenmil resides in the upper eastern side of southwestern Pennsylvania.

Ok first off...

If you are going for free hosting and you don't have it yet, it doesn't matter how many credits you accumulate over 30 before applying for hosting, YOU WILL BE RESET!!!  If I am misinterpreting your statement, my apologies, but otherwise read the TOS because you are bound to be surprised when your credits are taken away.  If you have 30 now, and plan on getting hosted, apply now and drop the risk of losing the 30-40 credits you think you will have after you apply.

Secondly, I am very picky on spelling errors.  It's not that I will hate you for it, but I just don't think it is that hard to post with limited errors.  Everytime I post, I look through and try to spot any significant errors I may have.  Granted, some may slip, some intentionally, but all in all just about all of my posts are grammatically accurate in every way possible, and it doesn't take much effort.  Additionally, I have come to accept the fact that we have an abundant amount of overseas members where English is not their primary language.  That is all cool with me.  But for those, and I guess this would include you (from living in Arizona) that English is your first language.  From this, I just don't think it should be that hard for you to post legitimate, and if you have received PM's about it, then I think your posts are so inaccurate that you deserve to be told about it.

It doesn't take much, just look through and spot anything.  It's no big deal for an error here and an error there, but we're trying to keep this forum professional, that's the whole point.  Your first post for this topic was well written, so now we all know that you are capable of writing correctly.

- Elevenmil

Elevenmil posting error reporting can be forwarded via PM, Elevenmil is online during the hours of 12AM-12PM Monday, and again from 12AM to 12PM in any other day he chooses.  As for personal contact information, Elevenmil resides in the upper eastern side of southwestern Pennsylvania.

172100[/snapback]

Well that explained alot, I will now try to be as best as I can be, but once again, I probally wont do the huge things such as periods and the " ' " thingies like in the word wont or cant, but yeah, ill definatly start checking my posts.