xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
AbstracT

Extremely Frustrated

Tomorrow Im supposed to be flying to see my girl...but I'm not...my mother has a cold and my father is sick as well and I'd hate to leave knowing both of them aren't well. She told me it's ok if i don't come because she understands and that I should be with my family...and I want to be with my family because they're always there for me...but I want to be with her too...I guess I'll cash in my ticket and send for her to come here...it wont be tomorrow...but atleast I'll get to see her...jeez...im really mad...but I'll be ok

It stinks when things don't work out well. I'm sorry that you won't get to see your girl as soon as you'd hoped, but I'm sure your parents really appreciate the fact that you're willing to put off seeing her to help them. That shows good character, and if your girl cares about family, she'll respect you all the more for wanting to be with your parents when they need you.

I think your mad about your girl coming to "Meet the Parents" (pardon the pun). And taking a flight to see your girl was probably your vacation too, so that only adds to the frustration. But its good of you to stay with your parents, especially your mom, because you did come out of her loins and caused her quite a bit of pain.

:) Just be glad that you have a girl, most people out there don't. I must admit that you are very caring of your parents, i know alot of people would just go and leave them. Isn't there really any other ralitives out there can looka fter them. Why must it be you?...You the only one that cares for them, its quite 'sad' to here that you have to give something up though....Best of Luck, and remember, least you have one! :D:D