xisto Community
faith

Hey Guys Im new, saying hi

I heard about you guys and think its awesome that you give so much space for so little posts! so im going to try and get the 35 posts without spamming, i knwo html, and hope i can help anyone in that, these forums are also goign to be very useful for me becuase i jsut got photoshop, and am very interested in learning about sigs, layouts, brushes, and other things.Thanks Xisto for the awesome opertunities.

Hi Faith,Welcome to the forums. There's lots of photoshop/design enthusiasts here so I'm sure you'll find lots of friends and there's lots of friendly, helpful people here at Xisto. Just post any questions you have & someone will be sure to get back to you. The admins & moderators are good.. so PM them ( the moderators) for any help you need for your website.The hosting is excellentEnjoy your stay RGPHNX

Welcome aboard! Glad to have more graphic artists in the community. You'll find lots of topics, threads and sigs that'll suit your interests. The people here are very friendly and can help you if you have a problem. Have fun and posts as much as like while you're here. See you on the boards!