xisto Community

Stardock is company which has many products. Some of them are...Iconx, Windows Blinds etx which help to enhance the Windows Desktop. Adamrosso, next time making a comment about a product, please give some extra details about it. Else, your post will be considered as spam.

If you got all the Stardock stuff then you've got Window Blinds. I have been wondering whether I should install it but I've been told it will apply whatever theme I select to all the users on my PC? Does it do that for you?

stardock? i have windows blinds in my pc together with some other apps from them~i like their programs since they allow to be customize my desktop and most of the applications and places in my pc :D

To me things like stardock are a bit over-rated. I had some windows blinds a while back, and they were annoying. They slowed the computer down and didn't offer any advantage, other than looking cool. I don't mind having a cluttered desktop. I can find everything quickly and easily.

Ok i will. Ill edit my post with a huge documentation =)

171692[/snapback]

Actually, you can't edit your post. You'll have to PM a moderator to do it for you.

I used stardock before, but it leaves an ugly system tray icon. Use themexp instead. There are no tray icons, and the site to get themes is pretty easy to navigate...not to mention really fast.