xisto Community
Johnny

Trap17 Sig Tournament #1 -- Updates Changes to rulings and such

Xisto Sig Tournament #1, Updates

This is the first sig tournament I've ever held, so I'm going to need to make a few changes/updates to compensate for flaws or whatever. Just bear with me, and we'll make it work, k? Future tournaments will be much better organized, I guarantee.

1. Sig tournament, round 1, has been launched. Please vote, but no discussion in the voting topics. Also, please try to be pretty detailed with your votes. Don't just say "I don't know why, but I like this one", as it's not very polite, and we want things to be clear to everyone.

2. Okay, quite a people are voting very quickly. I had to raise the number of votes from 4 to 6 to make things a bit more steady.

3. Sorry guys, new rule, each round will require one more vote to win. That means 1st round is 6 votes, 2nd round is 7 votes, and the last round, the championship is 8 votes. I didn't expect people to be voting so fast, so I'm doing this to make the battles last a little longer.

4. Scratch that last one...don't need it.