in case , i suggest 12Dailypro.com.

why i suggest this site?

==> I want to give downline. :D

Why i want to interesting?

==>This site paid sure. I have two time in E-gold account. :D

Posted Image

Please read...

:: How Does 12dailypro.com Work?

12daily Pro is free to join, but our system is geared towards the serious online professional and/or promotor and thus we encourage all members to upgrade in order to maximize their experience with us. For our members with active upgrades, everyday you log into your account and surf 12 pages, you will earn the equivalent of 12% of your membership level. That means you will earn .72 per day for every upgrade unit you purchase. If you want to earn more, you can have up to 1000 active upgrades units at a time.

:: Why do I have to upgrade my account within 7 days of joining?

Hundreds of paid autosurfs come and go everyday. One of the key reasons for the failure of these programs and the subsequent loss of member earnings is the high cost of payouts to free members. In order to insure the long term success and sustainability of 12daily Pro we require that all members upgrade within the first seven days of joining. 12daily Pro is making an investment in your future success. We ask that you please not join us unless you are prepared to do the same. Isnt your future worth at least $6.

:: What is the maximum upgrade level?

At any given time, you may have up to 2 active upgrade packages whose sum does not exceed $6000.

:: How do I withdraw my earnings?

As a Free Member, you cannot withdraw your earnings, regardless of the amount, until you purchase a minimum of 1 Pro upgrade units. Pro Members, in order to withdraw, you must have at least one expired upgrade unit. When your upgrade package expires, it will automatically be sent to our site administrators for payment processing. Your cashout WILL include: 1) All earnings from any expired upgrade units AND 2) All referral and bonus cash earned since your last payout . Your cashout WILL NOT include earnings from any currently active upgrade units. You will receive your payment within 7 business days.

:: What does 7 business days mean?

Business days are Monday-Friday; Saturday and Sunday ARE NOT business days. So, when you are counting your days since witdhrwal request, weekends do not count. Hence, while we will pay you within 7 business days, it may actually turn on to be more than 7 days. Please do not email us asking about your payment or post on the forum that you have not received your payment unless those 7 business days pass and you have still not been paid.

:: Can I use my earnings to upgrade?

No. Members are not allowed to use their earnings for upgrading. You will need to use your own cash to upgrade. This policy has been created and will be maintained throughout the life of this program in order to insure its success and longevity.

:: What are the payment processors you are using?

Our payment processors are E-gold and StormPay. We encourage the use of E-gold, as its fees are less for both sides.

:: Can I purchase with Stormpay and withdraw to E-gold?

No. Our system will only allow you to withdraw to the same payment processor and payment ID as the one you used to purchase that particular upgrade package.

:: What if all my upgrade units have expired?

If you do not have any active Pro upgrade units, your account reverts to a free account with all its limitations including the inability to cashout any earnings gathered from that point forward. The only difference between your account and that of a brand new free member, is that you will have 30 days in which to purchase another upgrade before cancellation, instead of the 7 a new member is given. The will remain the case until you upgrade your account again. Thus, you will see it pays to stay upgraded.

** all free members are required to upgrade (minimum $6) within 7 days of joining to avoid account cancellation.<not free> :D

** If you have any problems go to site 12Dailypro.com. :D

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Hey hey guess what? I made the same post here http://forums.xisto.com/topic/26335-web-surf-to-invest-6-by-e-gold-in-12-days-have-12day-fund-return-864/ I am posting nothing but spam. I think I should be banned from posting for 14 days. And oh, please take this posting credits away from me. I didn't follow the posting rule so don't forget to remove the referral link as well. Thank you. Well sure thing tr9999. How morally upstanding of you.

Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)