xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Raw Vs Smackdown 2006 latest info

well fo yo uwrestling fans out there her is the lates info so far for the new wrestling game.

here is a list of the current roster that is known so far for the game:

Batista Carlito
Caribbean Cool
Chris Benoit
Christian
Eddie Guerrero
Edge
JBL
John Cena
Kane
Kurt Angle
Randy Orton
Rey Mysterio
Shelton Benjamin
Triple H
The Undertaker

also the graphics engine turned it up a notch my making the characters even more realistic, but make a digital copy of thier face and then work thier way down. ***can't wait to see some divas***

also change is the way the divas wrestling matchs work out , you know can the option of what they look like and what the ring looks. ***french maid outfit woohoo***

so far all current ppv will in along with the dull but interesting Taboo tuesday where fans pick that match. *** that should be interesting to see how that works out***

of coure the most anticiapted match of all time that everyone is drooling for is hte Buried Alive match, where you literally through a bnuch of dirt on your opponent, to win the match.

of another updaye match is hte back stage brawl i nearly pissed my pants when i read this,

One aspect of the Backstage Brawls that I liked in particular is that they're full of WWE staff members going about their daily routine. If you really want to, you can go ahead and attack them in the middle of a conflict with your regular opponent and involve them in whatever beating you want to dish out. These third parties also add a bit of strategy to the match, since the staff can be just as detrimental to your own health as your adversary can.

****can't wait for that, now you can tell your employees that they are fired but kicking the snot out of them.****

and to top of the list of updates and new stuff the create your own title now add tag team titles to the list as well as the use of the current and old style titles as well.****create my self some sick looking titles that only i can weare MUHAHAHA***.

well i will keep you all posted, but if you want to read more about it go here http://www.ign.com/games/wwe-smackdown-vs-raw-superstar-series/ps2-717798 or just search raw vs smackdown 2006.