xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Shengeta

Generation Nex, Another System? Nintendo?

The Generation NEX is soon going to be released, even before the X-Box 360? Is this system gonna take the lead and beat all the others? :D Haha. no. Actually it is a video game system by Messiah Entertainment, but what is it really? It is a rerelease of the original Nintendo/Famicom! It supports all Nes games from Japan and the U.S., not only that but it supports wireless controllers! Glitches won't happen like they did, and either will the annoying screen flickers, or crashing. They made it look more rounded that is all, pretty much the same look just not old geezer looking. So put aside 360, Revolution, and Ps3 and pull out your old nintendo games folks! the NEX is here for 60 dollars!! :D:DB):D I always wanted to do that...(this is real info)

Could you give an official link about this?Anyway, sixty bucks is a bit steep. I mean really, just get a "real" one. Not all of them have glitches you know (like mine). Just try and find one that works.

I think it is pretty funny that the system has power that can even match some of the systems today. I mean 2.7GHZ? What the heck, for nintendo and famicom games? That's pretty crazy, this system looks like it is more than 200 times more powerful than the original, sweet. Well if they didn't have all this powerful crap in it, maybe it would be alot less than it is now, or what about an emulator? those are free usually and you can play all of NES's games depending on which one you get.

That is just freaking awesome. I just got back into Nintendo gaming, the Nintendo 64 mainly. If I get that, then all I need is a Super Nintendo and I am good.What are some good games? The only games I know of that are good for the NES are the Super Mario Brothers Series, which I beat many times on the various re-releases made for the gameboy systems. I also have played Kid Icarus, Balloon fight, and the Ninja Gaiden games on the Ninja Gaiden for XBox, and they own.Any other real killer apps?

Some good NES games are Snake, Rattle, 'N Roll, Anticipation, and RC Pro Am.

...or what about an emulator? those are free usually and you can play all of NES's games depending on which one you get.

Yeah, except they're illegal. And don't tell me that not all of them are, because your wrong (if you say that).

Actually I will tell you that they aren't, because they aren't. The roms are what can be illegal not the emulators. and the roms aren't illegal if you own a copy of the game on cartridge or cd, or if you delete the rom within 24 hours of your pc.the Double Dargon series, Kung Fu and POW were good too, plus many many more of course