xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
plumpShticks

Does C&c Have An Upcoming Game... anything else?

OI!!

I love the C&C revolution in the gaming industry...for the past years i've spent time just playing on their games... after generals...what's next and why is it that Westwood didn't partcipate in the game... :D

Notice from cmatcmextra:
Anything Else? is not a very descriptive title. Does C&C have an upcoming game... your topic description is a good title. Switched title and description round.

Also, OI!! is not a friendly way to begin a topic. We are a community, be nice to the readers in your next topic.

Edited by cmatcmextra (see edit history)

Why didn't Westwood participate in the production of Command and Conquer Generals, You're asking? Because EA shut them down somewhere between 2002-2003, also shutting down many projects such as Renegade 2, Red Alert 3, Command and Conquer 3: Tiberian Twilight, and a recently discovered game called Continuum. There has been rumors circulating for quite a while now that Tiberian Twilight [CNC3] or Red Alert 3 is in production, but you can never tell with EA Games....The CnC Community is still alive mainly because of the numerous mods that are under production.

Why didn't Westwood participate in the production of Command and Conquer Generals, You're asking? Because EA shut them down somewhere between 2002-2003, also shutting down many projects such as Renegade 2, Red Alert 3, Command and Conquer 3: Tiberian Twilight, and a recently discovered game called Continuum. There has been rumors circulating for quite a while now that Tiberian Twilight [CNC3] or Red Alert 3 is in production, but you can never tell with EA Games....

The CnC Community is still alive mainly because of the numerous mods that are under production.

177679[/snapback]

Sadly. Westwood was one of the best game companies out their. Red Alert 3 is rumoured to be in production for DS, and Mark Skaggs of EA mentioned this in late 2004. Also, in a recent EA email survey, one of the questions was, "WHich Command and Conquer universe is your favorite?" So maybe EA is planning on a new C&C, if not already working on it. We'll see in time.

Been so long since I played these games but I dunno if they will make an addon. Most likely will cause their games have been a top seller plenty of times. I hope they do tho. Keep checking walmart lol!!!!

go to the generals part of ea.com and you will see they have a package in production, it has every command and conquer game ever made plus a dvd. it might be a movie, i dont no because i didnt read it that much. they might remake the graphics to. also, after this they are making red alert 3 tiberian sun 3 and either renegade 2 or a game exactly like it.

I was really disappointed when i found out that westwood didnt participate. ;) .I hope they do make a new game, considering the graphics we have today in our consoles and computers, I cant wait to see the graphics in the next instalment of command and conquer.