xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Jettison

Perfect Dark Zero Gets New Logo! Cheesus

Break out the cheese and crackers, 'cause PDZ just got a logo revamp!

For those of you who don't know, Perfect Dark Zero (PDZ or PD0), is the prequel to the Nintendo 64 First Person Shooter develloped by Rare. This new game will be on the Xbox 360. (Rare was once first party to Nintendo, but were bought by/sold to Microsoft in 2001). Although not as generaly beautiful as Kameo: Elements of Power (The other X360 game they are develloping), it's planned to be a big seller, maybe even be the X360's Halo (which of course, is a hugely poular, signature game that's only on the Xbox).

Anyway, to the point.

Out with the old...

Posted Image

In with the new!

Posted Image

Not much of a change, but I think it's worthy of a post.

Enjoy.

The only thing that looks different is the size and the blur on the logo...Kinda, wierd. I think I've played the game before. But it's not my kinda game, because I like killing people, not sneaking past them.Pretty good logo, not much different though.

But it's not my kinda game, because I like killing people, not sneaking past them.

That's not what Perfect Dark is like. It focuses a lot on killing people. It is a First Person Shooter, after all.

If you've ever played 007 GoldenEye for the N64 (NOT to be confused with the more recent GoldenEye: Rouge Agent), the original Perfect Dark is an unofficial sequel to it.

And I should make clear that Perfect Dark Zero will be for the Xbox 360, so it's not out, or done yet.

that logo looks kick @ZZ, it tells you what kind of updates gfx designers be doing.