xisto Community
Sprite

A Few Things Ive Done...

Very nice first post. :DThe second one looks a bit monotone without the text, but I like how you used your background as a displacement map. The blending could also improve a bit in the second one.The third one is a bit dark. I can't really see what the render is and what it's doing, but the rest of the sig looks really good.I'm not feeling the colors on the third one, but the brushing, blending, and background all look good.

This is gonna get frustrating trying to get 30 points... >_<

170216[/snapback]

Nah. The more words you have in your post, the more credits you'll get. Just make sure you don't spam or else I'd have to ban you. When posting sigs or the like, describe it. What did you do to make it. What do you like about it. What don't you like about it. Basic stuff like that. Keep doing that and in about a week, you should get the 30 points. Way back when I joined, you needed 50 points, and the packages were so much smaller.

yeah i have to agree with my cohorts all them 9/10 across the board the last one 5.5/10.