xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
wariorpk

People Not Respecting My Stuff This Drives Me Insane

:D i hate this more because i got private stuff that i dont like other ppl to see and I hate other ppl using my computer because they always enter some place that leave 1000 viruses on my comp and then i have to stay with out internet or without using my comp because the virus destroy it.never let other ppl other than you on your pc. :D

I completely know what you mean. It makes me so mad when friends come over and start going through my drawers and things like that. Once this girl who wasn't eally my friend, more of an aquaintance, came to my house and actually attempted to -steal- something of mine right in front of me. I was totally speechless. I couldn't believe this girl would try to walk out with something of mine right in front of my face without even asking if she could have/borrow it. It was totally disgusting. My cousin has the same problem...her friends will come to her house and just dig through all of her stuff (Which is really bad for her, because she's a neat freak, and they mess everything up) and sometimes things go missing after they leave.Then there's this stupid friend of mine who always messes up my room when she comes over. She'll take my bedding off of my bed and move it all to the floor just so she can sit on the floor. And she -ALWAYS- has to get on my computer, which really annoys me. I don't invite people to my house just so they can get on my computer and fart around. It's really insulting.

I'd be pissed too..I hate when people use things without asking..even if I'm in the room atleast say 'hey is it cool if i do whateva' since it not yours it's common courtesy. i remember one time when i had just got home from school my brother asked to use my ps2 and i said no wait until im done packing...he goes in my room takes it plays it while im gone and then hides it in his room and pretends he doesnt know where it was...pfft...so disrespectful...people these days

I hate it when my neighoor(8 year old) comes over my house and goes straight to my playstation while im on the computer most of the time we dont even know his in our house and everytime i find him there i getangry somehow im the one that get in trouble.And on Saturday he snapped my Gta-Sanandreas Cd..

I'm lucky, my mom dosent act like a mom in some aspects, she listens to the same music kids do etc.... She wouldent let anyone touch any of my stuff XD The only problem i have is with my little sister, she has scratched/snapped 3 of my ps2 games already and 2 of my pc games. She even broke the monitor i used to have, but she almost never uses the computer.

I've never really had much problem with people disrespecting my things. The only thing I hate is when people touch my instrument. Never... I repear, NEVER touch my bass without permission. And, certainly never try to play it if you are not a musician yourself.

take it easy sir :P you just have the computer but i even haven't .so your neighbor is just like me. -_- then how about sharing .i think it's a little simple thing.just skip it on your life if you are very angry with it.you just got some can take happiness....yes.good luck

i know what you mean about people respecting your stuff it drives me insane to simply because of the fact that i lent someone a cd gratned it was my best friend but i let them know that it made me mad becuase when i got it back it was all scratched she had dowloaded all of the songs onto her computer so when i told her that it wasnt working and she knew it was when i gave it to her she burned me a new one...but i know what you mean about people respecting others things.