xisto Community

I hope they didn't ask for that yellow border man, maybe a white border, 1px, and add more effects to the render and stuff man. The text is alright, as in, it matches with the border lol.

I hope they didn't ask for that yellow border man, maybe a white border, 1px, and add more effects to the render and stuff man. The text is alright, as in, it matches with the border lol.

169702[/snapback]

I'll change the border white, they said a border, never said what kind, I just made it yellow so I didn't have to change colors... :D

I'll try to add more effect ot the render, but what they gave me was so simple originally...

hmmm i will go a little deep on this one,the renders are pixelated did you resize them from a bigger render if so make sure to click on the link icon on the menu options when you transfrom.yeah i would have gone with a white border and white text but also the background is too dark for your renders i suggest adding some white brushing and then overlay it to make it just a bit brighter.

hmmm i will go a little deep on this one,

the renders are pixelated did you resize them from a bigger render if so make sure to click on the link icon on the menu options when you transfrom.

yeah i would have gone with a white border and white text but also the background is too dark for your renders i suggest adding some white brushing and then overlay it to make it just a bit brighter.

169711[/snapback]

I'll do that for a copy on here, but the one I'm giving them will stay pretty much like that, they saw my gift for you (I posted it as 1 of 4 examples) and asked for that background. I really don't like the render either, I wish I knew who those two character where so I could get a better render, but that's what they gave me...

I'm going to try to fix the pixelation up a little bit.

Use brushes. That's where it's at. Just find Brooks' (or Johnny if you're new) teaser tutorial (should be in the photoshop forum) and download some brushes.

The render: Do not scale them down too much. I always try to get the head of my renders only, but that's preference. Try to also pick out good cuts which means no ugly white border around the render.

I'm not feeling the font there, but it looks like it goes with the characters. I don't know.

What you need to do, though, is find Brooks' teaser tutorial and find strawberrie (sic.) on make a border and follow those.

Notice from Johnny:
Brooks doesn't exist. :D