xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
doranp20

Xbox360 Vs. Ps3 what would you like

Which one would you get?  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Thats funny, Xbox losing the hard drive and nintendo getting one. I also seen many major rumors on the internet that the revolution is gonna have the cheapest online service "all online on the revolution is free" yea right, and I don't remember if it was the fastest. But everything is wireless on all three systems i guess.

Also ps2 wasn't that weak, gamecube was weaker. Either way they can all run smoothly, nice graphix- heck I loved the resident evil 4 and 0 graphix, real as heck so never count out nintendo.

And yes, like most people, I don't like the ps3 controllers either. But the controllers don't mean anything, everyone brings up the controllers, but just like the games many companies make different controllers. A lot of people don't like the bigger Xbox controllers, so they obtained smaller ones. Don't like the ps3 controllers? since alot of people don't they probably be other, better ones.

170495[/snapback]

Well, you have some valid points, but I really don't want to wait until sony makes a new contoller. That adds an extra year or so with that real ugly one O-o

And I am pretty sure PS2 was less powerful, it had something near 150 MHz and I thought the Gamecube had near 400 MHz.

Then again, I haven't been following consoles too much, you might be right.

Well, you have some valid points, but I really don't want to wait until sony makes a new contoller.  That adds an extra year or so with that real ugly one O-o

And I am pretty sure PS2 was less powerful, it had something near 150 MHz and I thought the Gamecube had near 400 MHz.

Then again, I haven't been following consoles too much, you might be right.

170726[/snapback]

Like I've said many times before, look at the specs I posted in the other topic on the three systems.

I'll buy a xbox360 when i get the chance, it has great specs, it is supposed to be less expensive than the ps3 and im used to having an xbox now :D and the free online gaming looks great :D

i want 360360360360360360ya get da hint it pwnz its gonna sweep every company right off their feet their gonna be so impressed they"ll fall outta their chairs i aint playin u dont get 360 i promise you will regret it u know why???????????????????????????????????????cause its gonns PWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNALLLLLLLLLLLgfx,memory,motherboard,every litttle spec will wipe everything i been watching vids and i think i pooped my pants seriousely cause it was just sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooflippin amazing what i saw was unbelievable i thought it was a dream miracle in the gaming industry oh yes it does happen/......lmfaosorry guys im alil hyper 2 night or this morning...lolno ps3 will be in my home thats a 100% fact :P:o-_-:P:P:P

i tell ps3 the best :)

170347[/snapback]

ps3 is more powerful but if you have an xbox then get an xbox 360 its just that plain and simple. i agree that xbox is more powerful than the ps2 but Sony's ps3 is going to be more powerful than the xbox360. look up the hardware and compare for yourself.

I would pick XboX 360, maybe it's because i'm more an XboX fan than a Playstation fan. Maybe because 360 comes out earlier (end of november, as i heard). Maybe because i have an XboX and not a Playstation.... i don't know, but i would choose the 360. I don't know much about the ps3, but i know that the 360 will have a good (free!!) live system, wireless controllers (not always good, but for some reasons they are). Good grapics. HD (think ps3 will have this too).

I would get the PS3, firstly because I have the PS2 and loads of games for it..

Secondly, becuase the games for the X-Box seem to be created for an older audience. I prefer the type of games that come out on Playstation. And Sony products rule ;)

Why would you pick XBox360?
Is it cause it will cost so much more than Playstation?
Cause you have an Xbox already?
Cause you want Sega DreamCast back but instead you got a Playstation?
You have stock with Microsoft?
Your Bill Gates Relative?

Lol, very funny, I agree with you...

it is true that x box 360 is coming earlier than ps3 but i should say that sony is very very big company and it has more experence than microsoft to make consoles and i think ps3 will more succed than x box 360Is x box 360 cause it will cost so much more than Playstation?i think so . and thats the reason that i think ps3 will more successful than x box 360 we can find other reasons and so on .............thanks all

xBox360. Why? Because, it seems like a much more powerful machine than the upcoming next-gen gaming consoles, it'll have Halo 3. (;)) Plus, on top of that it already has free online xbox live capabilities, which, I think is very cool.. Also, most of the launch titles look very promising if I may say so myself, (Oblivion, Perfect Dark Zero, etc.), so pretty much you're looking at an awesome system, if I may say so myself again XD.

I voted for Playstation 3 becuase:

Ps3 is gonna have a bigger & more powerful motherboard

Xbox360 has a smaller 1 but it is gonna have some good qualities...buts its not gonna have as good graphics as ps3...

i dont like the ps3 controllers i think there too big and ugly

Posted Image

look the handles r too long but i like the xbox controllers...but ps3 will rule

xbox 360

that ps3 controller IS ugly ;) i want both ps3 and xbox360 so i can have the best of both worlds.

The XBOX and other game consoles seem to be turning more and more into a computer modem or something.I will never get an xbox or anything because, well, I have a computer! ;)I can play ALL kinds of games... even games for playstation and xbox and more are available to PC and MAC :P Plus on your computer, you can play DVD's, CD's, and much more. :P I'll stick with my computer as my gaming console of choice.