xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
gamingnews

The Great Things About The Psp psp

This post is all about why the psp is awsome:~Awsome graphic- these graphics are amazing if you havent seen the psp graphics go online and do a search you'll be blown away!~Great games- there coming out with a grand theft auto for psp! it will be awsome! and who can dis lumines with its unique design. and what about coded arms? uh hello great games. Period.~Music- you can listen to music on the thing if it already wasn't great enough they added an mp3 player to better suit our needs.~Movies- you dont even have to buy the umds for this thing you can put them on the memory stick! um hello again. if this isnt awsome what is?~Design- the psp's design is great it feels like an extension of your hand! you can play games on it all day and not get craps in your fingers!~Web Browser- I saved the best for last. with the game wipeout pure you can tweak your settings and turn this thing into an awsome handheld web browser!Please feel free to post more great things about the pspThanx David H. :D

well the psp is ok to me the only thing really that i love about is its graphics. those are really cool. but otherwise the music aint that cool because u got to have a memory card and music really takes up space but its pretty sweet

:D If I had to choose between a PSP and DS I would pick the PSP because it has the same graphics of a PS2 it seems like in a hand held. Its cool that it added an IMing messenger.Cool thing about it is that you can play it anywhere lol :D and there is a thing on it where you can play with your friends :D

Yes PSP has sold more than the DS so far, but that doesn't mean you can count DS out. Picture chatting, dual screen touch screen...and...well I don't know what the DS has... a pen? I haven't looke into the handhelds much although my brother has a DS and I've seen a couple of people with the PSP. I'm usually the guy who tries to put up a fight with the systems, but I got to look this up for a bit, I never choose the sides. Oh yea I've played the metroid demo that comes with the DS, and the graphix on that system look really good to me. Does PSP have wireless linking? Oh yea the internet duh, well I got to look up on both of these two and make sure they can put up a good fight, too bad for the N-Gage though :D never liked it, not many do...

the ps2 like graphics is cool and yeah the web browsing capabilities is nice~id be getting one sometime inthe future since the price is a little to hard for my pocket now~ ><the games are awesome too, ive seen a couple already and i have a list of what games ill be getting~