xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Shadow

Where can I get a free .com domain?

I would also recomend dot.tk . I signed up a domain with them about six months ago and it has worked fine all the time, no pop ups or any ads whatsoever.

There is this website which I forgot. It allows you to get a free domain for a year. But you have to get around 1000 points or so by doing things like Questionnaires which you can only get around 5 points. So it will take you ages to get the domain. So basically it's useless and I wouldn't recommend you doing so

ok i think you're talking about something like this
http://www.freedomainsname.com/

Never tried it so i don't know if it works or not.

some domains are really cheap i think i saw one $8-$10 per year

No the one i'm talking about is 100% free. no hidden fees or anything. All you have to do is make sure that about 25 people visit your site a month or something, or your free url will be deleted. You can sign up for a pro account or something liike that, and you want have to worry about that. But my site has people comeing to it all the time. Check it out at Pro Riders -PR-

Um Mine is .tsx.org....Some re-direct thing. I don't know wherre I got it from I forgot...It is pretty good except from 1 ad.