xisto Community

why did you use imageready for? ps would have just done the same thing, but anyways down to the good stuff.font-pixelatedcolor-just tad lighter blue in the backgroundimage- pretty neat almost look like some......6/10

why did you use imageready for? ps would have just done the same thing, but anyways down to the good stuff.

font-pixelated

color-just tad lighter blue in the background

image- pretty neat almost look like some......

6/10

169033[/snapback]

1: I agree, the font is really pixelated, I had to do it with the line tool because all my fonts... err... suck...

2: I sorta thought that too, you can't even really see the frozen flowers in the back anymore, I did that to hide the black left on the border of the image in the center that I couldn't get to go away.

3: It looked better at first, but I had to get rid of the balck background.

Hm...the text is kinda odd, and it could use a border. Other than that, can't find anything wrong with it, so A-OK. :D

169034[/snapback]

1: What kind of border do you recomend? I was thinking of making some fire around the edges and turning it dark black, but it took along to to get the image in the center  done.

2: Do you know of anywhere to get some fonts, I have none (none that are good.) so I just do mine with brushes and the line tool.

3: Thanks! :D

check the bottom of the quote his questions are theirbut with the border go 3px black 2px white 1 px you can't go wrong with it.

check the bottom of the quote his questions are their

but with the border go 3px black 2px white 1 px you can't go wrong with it.

169322[/snapback]

Oh, I see. That's odd. Yeah, go with a pixel border (select all, stroke, inside, do what mike said) and for the fonts, check out http://www.dafont.com/de/

Just like what you did to whatshisname some time ago. We all make mistakes. It's called being human.

169481[/snapback]

Indeed. Know what else is human? Leaving stuff alone that's already been resolved. :D

You're just mad off topic because my gundam could destroy yours.

Guess nobody suggested this yet, but GM-U, if you'd like to know, I personally think 400x150 is a good size for a sig, I suppose if you wanted dimensions you could try that out next time.

Mine might be a tiny bit too big though...if that doesn't work try out 350x100 or something. :D