xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  

Help With Rtc3 i need help

I installed Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 on my new computer. When it asked me the graphic level i put extreme.After that I went to play it and it froze up on me.Then a Error screen came up saying "something driver hardware dosen't support this", well something close to that.So i restarted my computer and uninstalled the game then reinstalled it. It setup and everything so i tried to play it and it froze up on me again.So i tried unistalling and reinstalling it AGAIN. IT didn't work. I need some help becuase i would really like to play it. So if you know how to solve my problem please speak up.:D

I installed Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 on my new computer. When it asked me the graphic level i put extreme.After that I went to play it and it froze up on me.Then a Error screen came up saying "something driver hardware dosen't support this", well something close to that.So i restarted my computer and uninstalled the game then reinstalled it. It setup and everything so i tried to play it and it froze up on me again.So i tried unistalling and reinstalling it AGAIN. IT didn't work. I need some help becuase i would really like to play it. So if you know how to solve my problem please speak up.:D

168991[/snapback]

maybe you have a lot of programs and graphics on you computer.and its wasting too much space and it slows down your computer and internet service provider speed.I suggest you uninstall some of the programs that you dont use and then try again.If thats not it I suggest you seek professtional help or stop trying to install rollor coaster tycoon 3 and try a smaller game.

I unistalled all the other games tho. Roller coaster Tycoon worked on my other computer.I have a 32mb graphic card. It wouldn't even work on my sisters computer and she has a 64mb card

What is RTC......isit it something with school its like army or something idk but sounds kinda kool what do u guys think is it army or nevy well idk i think its hard core army *BLEEP* or something who knows not me aobvly