xisto Community
snlildude87

Fire Brush For Photoshop creates fires

I found a brush on the internet that allows you to make cool fires without using filters. I'd post a picture of what it's capable of, but I suck at brushing. If any of you want to, then go ahead.Download here:

hmm i might take a look at it but with all these brushes i have i dunno, but will give it that college try.

sniper bullets and cannon fire here i come :D, ash its just takes practice brushing is it art, its all random at first but once you get into the layering of brushes it will all come out good in the end.

Glad I could help you guys. I also think that this is the one brush where you could drag, and it'll look all right.

169398[/snapback]

Other than the defaults. And sparkles.

i tested it out the only good thing that it was designed to be random im going to post a sig with the brush being used but meh, something i wouldn't use everytime.

i tested it out the only good thing that it was designed to be random im going to post a sig with the brush being used but meh, something i wouldn't use everytime.

169678[/snapback]

You should never use the same stuff every time. :D

What do you mean that it was designed to be random?

You should never use the same stuff every time.  :D

Replace stuff with style and that sentence is completely false. If you found a style that you love, then keep going with it.

Replace stuff with style and that sentence is completely false. If you found a style that you love, then keep going with it.

169955[/snapback]

Excuse me. You should never use the same brushes[/s] every time.

I tihnk you should. If you find a style that you like, use it.

170071[/snapback]

Not really...that's where you get stuck with repetitive sigs all the time. People and yourself will get bored of seeing the same stuff over and over again. Take a look at Frozen's stuff. :D