moonwitch

Moon's Application

Real Name (optional): Kay

MSN: Kay@telenet.be

AIM: Hardly use it

Email: moonwitch [at] skynet [dot] be

Experience in graphics:

I used Paint Shop Pro from version 6

Switched to Photoshop 7 about 5 or 6 months ago (recently - about a month ago - switched to PS CS2)

Some Fireworks

Illustrator in the beginner level.

Flash - a little only (you use vectors so this is graphics too :D)

Those mini buttons

Areas of expertise: Site Lay-outs, forum skinning (not just graphics but the code), sigs too I suppose LOL Banner graphics. Oh and avatars.

Other graphics sites worked at(optional): nope sorry

Past positions at other graphics sites(optional): see above

Current positions at other graphics sites(optional): see above

How much you can be on each day: enough to know I should be sleeping. It depends from day to day, but usually some 5 hrs at least, some days less though.

How many templates/sigs/resources can you make a week: depends on the largitude of the project. If it is a full image site lay - out it can be a week or more even, if it's elaborate - this is with CSS and php or HTML included of course). Skinning depends on the mods etc. Normally one IPB skin a week. Sigs several a week, since it takes up an hour or less.

Examples

Full site lay-out -> http://other-net.com/ .. version 2 is in making so some parts are missing. But here's a screen shot

Forum stuff

IPB Gaming

Ultimate Kayak Fishing

Siggies

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

My sig image LOL

An older one with me and my sister...

Posted Image

Linkie

Linkie2

Banner/Affiliates

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

This one was for a friends wedding anniversary :D

EDIT: forgot to add the mini buttons

Edited by moonwitch (see edit history)

Hey there moonwitch. I think you can "improve" on your sigs, but that's improving in -my- way. You have your own style, which is cool. But even more important is that you can code too, which might be useful for stuff in the future. So it's a yes from me, if not for your sigs, for your coding abilities.

with your dark style of sigging thats going to make some good contrast to our style of sigging, and you code too which makes it even better for the crew.you have some narly stuff going on give it thee old saint-michael try you be like the rest of us, but more on the dark side of the sig XPsides not: got to stop using the starwars thing in my posts.btw its yes