xisto Community
muksimp

Gift Sig For Johnny [from Muksimp] ..

So here is my first gift sig on this forum :D johnny you did gift sig for me and now i did gift sig for you. Yeah i know that it is small but small is pretty :D

everyone rate and commend

Posted Image

not bad simple yet colorful everything works well with it wold have centered the text just a bit more though.well your still starting out but i give this a 8.5/10 cuz everything works since its a small gift sig.

not bad simple yet colorful everything works well with it wold have centered the text just a bit more though.

well your still starting out but i give this a 8.5/10 cuz everything works since its a small gift sig.

168445[/snapback]

But how do you know that the text is not centered?

I like its simplicity and the vibrant colors that you used. It would have been much better if the name on it were Brooks though.

But how do you know that the text is not centered?

It is a bit more to the right. He should have used the alignment feature that photoshop has.

the alignment feature is for making making the text look left right or centered you have to drag to the center, i suggest using the ruler to get a good idea where to center it at.

You can also use guides. Just create a new guideline at the halfway point of your sig (I use 400x150, so mine would be at 200) and place it there. Much easier than the ruler. O.oAnyway, back on topic ladies and gents.

You can also use guides. Just create a new guideline at the halfway point of your sig (I use 400x150, so mine would be at 200) and place it there. Much easier than the ruler. O.o

Anyway, back on topic ladies and gents.

168865[/snapback]

Actually, the center of the name has to be at 200...not the J or the Y. Just making sure that you know that.

Anyway, we are on topic. We're talking about how muksimp can improve his sig.

Actually, the center of the name has to be at 200...not the J or the Y. Just making sure that you know that.

Anyway, we are on topic. We're talking about how muksimp can improve his sig.

169495[/snapback]

Of course I know that. X.x

But I don't usually stick my name in the center anyway...there's usually nothing else on the outside areas of the sig.

And speaking of muksimp, I don't think he's been here in a while... O.o

[1] Of course I know that. X.x

[2] But I don't usually stick my name in the center anyway...there's usually nothing else on the outside areas of the sig.

[3] And speaking of muksimp, I don't think he's been here in a while... O.o

169629[/snapback]

[1] I know that.

[2] Refer to number 1

[3] I think it's because of his warning. Who knows.