xisto Community
clagnol

3d 7 Ball 7 balls have all the REAL magic

Posted Image

This turned out to be a lot simpler than I had originally imagined. I'm still not happy with the ball's shadow, though. Any thoughts?

Now move on to bears and giant robots. :D

168404[/snapback]

What. Are. You. Talking. About.?

I like it. It looks like the ball is in the table. Try adding a little shadow under the ball in addition to the side of it. You can also try to look at a real ball and mimic it. :-/

I was saying I'd like to see more detailed stuff.

168729[/snapback]

Oh. Thought you were talking about bears in the background and robots doing the robot on the pool table. Silly me.

Oh. Thought you were talking about bears in the background and robots doing the robot on the pool table. Silly me.

168803[/snapback]

You misinterpret everything.

Clagnol -- The topic says 3d 7 ball...so was it done in photoshop, or something else?

All Photoshop. I haven't yet moved on to 3D rendering software.

not bad at all now make a pool table with all the balls and you got something going on. :D, but yeah adding a little shadow under the bottoom would make it a little more realistic.

not bad at all now make a pool table with all the balls and you got something going on. :D, but yeah adding a little shadow under the bottoom would make it a little more realistic.

168885[/snapback]

Yeah, that would be pretty awesome. clagnol, can you do that?

jsut noticing a little more of the image, i see the depth going on with the bumper. but i dunno maybe make it ore squared.