xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
icemarle

Software That Frees Up Memory I need it right now...

Hey there. Do you guys know of a software that frees up the current memory? I'm experiencing some slowdowns sometimes, and I'm not sure if the ones I see are going to help. If you know of a good one, please inform me, thanks! :D

i suggest getting a adware/spy ware remover those soemtimes slow the computer down alot. also i recommend defraging your computer as well and using the disk clean up program as well, do those things and that should help you out a little butbtw thoe 2 sigs are soooooooooo cuuuuuuuuuute :D

Thanks! I only used brushes though, it's my first time making a sig... so it's a bit basic. :D Actually, about that Adware thing, I've just scanned this morning, and they're gone (the Adware) so that's not the problem here. I guess it's really the memory. I think I have 128 RAM. Space and the like? Hmm... not really. The computer is infection free. Maybe it must be the programs running in the background, but I'm not sure what....

Well, you can use RAM Def 2.71 XTreme just like me, it work perfect for free up your RAM or just monitor your RAM usage:

Its main features are:- Monitors RAM usage - Defragments & cleans RAM
- Full system tray support
- Multiple languages support
- Complete documentation
- On-line support

You can download it HERE

Notice from Becca:
if taken from site QUOTE {thnx cmatcmextra}

hialternatively u can use 1.clear the page file on shut down option in local security policy in administrative tools2. increase your page file size. it is defaultly 384 mb increase to 600 mb and your win xp or win 2000 will use it as primery ram clearing your hardware ram so increasing the performance.you can increase it by going to system option in control panel then go to advanced tab then to increase visual performance then to advanced thre u can set up page file options3. defragment and clean your registry regularly4.use ntfs file system and degfragment it regularly hope all this will increase your pc performance

i just tried ram def it cleaned it up alot but now my computer is so slow for some reason, but it works effective right lets so how the internet works now.ice the brushing looks perfect on it i recommend putting those 2 sigs in the showcase forum you can get a lot fo good repsonses from people, and believe me most of them agree with my thoughts on stuff like sigs.